Every girl i have gone out with was completely asexualic with me

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
i never met a girl that was kinda in a mood with me. most of them were stone cold even the most subhuman ones. my oneitis was more rational and well spoken than a most guys i have met, jfl. girls are irrational with guys they are into.

the only girl that was kinda playful and interested in me was my old itis. after all, no female is gonna sit 3cm near a guy for 2.5 hours if she is not a bit attracted to him. but ofc i had no idea what to say or do at the time.

everything afterwards was a waste of time and money. dates should be like going to a toy store, you go in, you see and you play/fuck. that oneitis whore was planning to ghost me from even before we met lol.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and deadstock
i never met a girl that was kinda in a mood with me. most of them were stone cold even the most subhuman ones. my oneitis was more rational and well spoken than a most guys i have met, jfl. girls are irrational with guys they are into.

the only girl that was kinda playful and interested in me was my old itis. after all, no female is gonna sit 3cm near a guy for 2.5 hours if she is not a bit attracted to him. but ofc i had no idea what to say or do at the time.

everything afterwards was a waste of time and money. dates should be like going to a toy store, you go in, you see and you play/fuck. that oneitis whore was planning to ghost me from even before we met lol.
That's normal in Greece

That's natural female nature. If you're not chad, she's only staying for the money or validation

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Debetro, Apparition and sickdawgie
Life of an incel

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
life of a sigma

• JFL
That's natural female nature. If you're not chad, she's only staying for the money or validation
i rly should have just accepted being a simp for my old itis instead of being angry that she didnt let me fuck.....

You need to move on from this oneitis shit bruh

• So Sad
Keep doing it until you develop feels for one of them
i have run out of girls. i cant find anything better than my old oneitis tbh ngl. and i dont think she was that pretty