EVERY girl i met after my old itis slowly ate my soul away

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
it never fucking worked with any of them. but not only that i never had those irrational feelings i had for her with any other woman.

with the other whores everything was much more cynical and there was no magic whatsoever.

it just didnt feel good for some reason, there was always something "off" with them.

maybe it was because there was no chemistry ig, they were very different than she was after all.

But you know, meet more women bro, keep trying bro, fuck that shit. I was at a much mental state 3 years ago than i am now tbh ngl.

At the end of the day you realize that its not a numbers game, because most women are the same so they will collectively not like you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, flippasav, Darkeningstar and 3 others
same

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
I look forward to a word of sympathy and understanding from @Darkeningstar

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Apparition
thank god im autistic and have never had a oneitis.
honestly i think autism actually has some benefits for an incel, it allows you to cope easier

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Apparition
honestly i think autism actually has some benefits for an incel, it allows you to cope easier
Bro I can't believe he posts this consistently about the same subhuman

It's like bidaily and unrionic :lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit and Apparition

It's like bidaily and unrionic :lul:
it's just male instinct when you have the opportunity for a crumb of pussy i guess

• So Sad
oneitis isnt a choice anyway.

i think she is pretty cute:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Did you talk to your itis?

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Apparition
remember me, InnerVoid?
I'm Lorence

• Woah
it never fucking worked with any of them. but not only that i never had those irrational feelings i had for her with any other woman.

with the other whores everything was much more cynical and there was no magic whatsoever.

it just didnt feel good for some reason, there was always something "off" with them.

maybe it was because there was no chemistry ig, they were very different than she was after all.

But you know, meet more women bro, keep trying bro, fuck that shit. I was at a much mental state 3 years ago than i am now tbh ngl.

At the end of the day you realize that its not a numbers game, because most women are the same so they will collectively not like you.
I look forward to a word of sympathy and understanding from @Darkeningstar
It can happen, then you probably put your own spin on it. I don't blame you because it happened to me too... If you don't put the fucking one itis you're not 'satisfied', right? You sound like a female sometimes, comparing boys she's dated

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: primqwe and Apparition
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
It can happen, then you probably put your own spin on it. I don't blame you because it happened to me too... If you don't put the fucking one itis you're not 'satisfied', right? You sound like a female sometimes, comparing boys she's dated
That last part is awesome:feelskek::feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Apparition
You've had no soul to begin with you pathetic weasel.

He is like the least masculine guy I have ever seen. It's like his genes skipped on some Y chromosomes or something.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkeningstar, primqwe and Apparition
You've had no soul to begin with you pathetic weasel.
i was at a good state when i met her. i didnt even want a girlfriend at the time in fact.

He is like the least masculine guy I have ever seen.
you are right on this. if i was mascualine i wouldnt have gave up on my old itis and wouldnt be here today

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and primqwe
i was at a good state when i met her. i didnt even want a girlfriend at the time in fact.

you are right on this. if i was mascualine i wouldnt have gave up on my old itis and wouldnt be here today
I'm sorry, this is supposed to be empathy, but it's too funny for me:pepefrown::feelshaha:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit and Apparition
I'm sorry, this is supposed to be empathy, but it's too funny for me:pepefrown::feelshaha:
Show him none. This brainless faggot does not deserve it.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Apparition and primqwe
You are both the victim and the perpetrator.
cope. that feminist hoe had her eyes on me from the start because she knew i was a vulnerable incel. you literally tell what her intentions were by comparing my looks with hers

cope. that feminist hoe had her eyes on me from the start because she knew i was a vulnerable incel. you literally tell what her intentions were by comparing my looks with hers
You are a perpetrator because you choose to be a faggot.

You are a victim because you are a faggot.

You are a perpetrator because you choose to be a faggot.
thats what i said, its not my choice. everything was setup. unless ofc you wanna tell that i shouldnt have taken my chances with that bitch. Is there any straight man who wouldnt have taken their chances with her?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Darkeningstar
. Is there any straight man who wouldnt have taken their chances with her?
Many
In addition to how you have processed this situation, there is your characteristic of attracting replies because you are a siphon of pity, if you were not you would have 1-2 replies that you would need more than those, too many, that you receive.

in my country there arent. i dont know where you are from but in my area most guys would kill for her.

, there is your characteristic of attracting replies because you are a siphon of pity, if you were not you would have 1-2 replies that you would need more than those, too many, that you receive.
im the victim and a pretty big one imo. because things played out in a way with mathematical precission

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
im the victim and a pretty big one imo. because things played out in a way with mathematical precission
You tend to victimise yourself more than you should, and I funnily know why more than you do. You will need some time to clear your mind.
in my country there arent. i dont know where you are from but in my area most guys would kill for her
If your narrative were not skewed I would believe it more

have shown lots of proof that she is a stacy here
I am not interested in proof, I am interested in honesty

i dont victimize myself. i had multiple bad things happen in a sequence
You act like a marker that others refer to depending on the context. You realise that in the long run a person gets tired of being emotionally "supportive" or even participating. But you will continue to get responses because of this, none of them helpful because you are still stranded.
You will get some replies from someone in a similar situation or some vague advice. As has happened before.

• Ugh..
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
I am not interested in proof, I am interested in honesty
its not skewed. as i have said, half the graduation video is dedicated to her. and you tell she is very well aware of her SMV and appeal

. But you will continue to get responses because of this, none of them helpful because you are still stranded.
You will get some replies from someone in a similar situation or some vague advice. As has happened before.
i cant do anything better sadly. thats just how things are from now on. i have made lots of effrots to fix some things, it doesnt work sadly.

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and Darkeningstar
i cant do anything better sadly
Already putting it aside would be helpful
You don't listen to the slightest bit of advice, even wrong advice, which would be good because you would make further mistakes.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and Apparition
Already putting it aside would be helpful
putting aside what? that 4 years i have been trying to fix something and just made things worse? those 4 years were very long to go through, i didnt deserve this.

You don't listen to the slightest bit of advice, even wrong advice, which would be good because you would make further mistakes.
thats because nothing rly works in my case

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and Darkeningstar
putting aside what? that 4 years i have been trying to fix something and just made things worse? those 4 years were very long to go through, i didnt deserve this.

thats because nothing rly works in my case
You are misrepresenting

Instead it works, it works for the worse

• Ugh..
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and Apparition
  • +1