Every girl is a fucking slut

norwoodreaper

norwoodreaper

Banned
I went out to my town today and legit every girl had very short shorts on like every one of them
fucking sluts all should be fucking purged from this earth
one day i will lead my country and pass a law that makes it legal to rape and kill any girl that dressed like a disgusting slut they only dress like that for chad fucking whores

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MammothActuary, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 2095 and 8 others
They dress like that for chad while all the average/below average guys that see these girls have to suffer not being able to smash them

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony
They dress like that for chad while all the average/below average guys that see these girls have to suffer not being able to smash them
yeah and if they approach they are called misogynists and rapists etc etc

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
agree bro

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
Bro we know it.Title should be :Every Girl is a Girl.Because it's natural to be like that as a girl

• +1
Modern day females are worthless, so whenever you ascend make sure to insult them regulary and never compliment a female only tell her blackpills of what makes her face ugly

Ex. Eyes too far apart, upper eyelid exposure, crooked nose, hairline too high, weak chin, etc

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary, turkproducer, chadpreetcel123 and 2 others
Modern day females are worthless, so whenever you ascend make sure to insult them regulary and never compliment a female only tell her blackpills of what makes her face ugly

Ex. Eyes too far apart, upper eyelid exposure, crooked nose, hairline too high, weak chin, etc
Weak maxilla

Legit bro but here its yoga pants

It is so offensive for everyone who doesnt get to fuck them

• +1
You're more based than I thought

These bitches find a way to be slutty even in business casual settings. Wearing shirts that are too short and see through button down shirts and nobody says shit to them about it and they keep their jobs.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary, norwoodreaper and xit
Let's not forget the bitches walking around in yoga pants. And you can see their ass.
I saw some white chick walking around with yoga pants today when I was downtown.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary and norwoodreaper
I went out to my town today and legit every girl had very short shorts on like every one of them
fucking sluts all should be fucking purged from this earth
one day i will lead my country and pass a law that makes it legal to rape and kill any girl that dressed like a disgusting slut they only dress like that for chad fucking whores
There are good girls out there. I strongly believe that.

• +1
Reactions: Exafc
There are good girls out there. I strongly believe that.
LOL cuck.

even the “innocent shy” girls are huge slurs nowadays, don’t you know they act like this so the they can manipulate men?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Basically women are dressing sluttier than ever before and being even more selective about who they sleep with

Ain't that about a bitch

LOL cuck.

even the “innocent shy” girls are huge slurs nowadays, don’t you know they act like this so the they can manipulate men?
I think probably around 10% of girls are not sluts. The hotter she is, the less likely that she is a slut. Ugly and fat girls sleep around for validation.

• +1
Reactions: mr contemptuous
I think probably around 10% of girls are not sluts. The hotter she is, the less likely that she is a slut. Ugly and fat girls sleep around for validation.
Nah I think pretty much every girl is a slur unless she’s a legit 7 PSL+ stacy lites and high tier normies are the biggest sluts though

Nah I think pretty much every girl is a slur unless she’s a legit 7 PSL+ stacy lites and high tier normies are the biggest sluts though
Landwhales are the biggest sluts imo. Try going to churches. I know some girls there are sluts but most aren't.

• +1
Reactions: xit
F4D48D38 E017 44D3 A253 B3B1C7806F28

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
Landwhales are the biggest sluts imo. Try going to churches. I know some girls there are sluts but most aren't.
Nah mid or high mid tier women are, believe it or not no chad is going to fuck a landwhale lmfao. I defo wouldn’t
and i’m far from chad..

Nah mid or high mid tier women are, believe it or not no chad is going to fuck a landwhale lmfao. I defo wouldn’t
and i’m far from chad..
Do you think there is any way of knowing whether a girl is a slut?

Do you think there is any way of knowing whether a girl is a slut?
If you don’t know her through at least someone mutual who knows her well, pretty much no, but you can study her behaviour to an extent to guess whether she is a slut.

Currently I’m speaking to a foid my age who swears she’s a virgin (16 nearly 17) and although i can’t guarantee for sure she is a virgin or hasn’t done anything sexual, most likely she’s not a slut as her attention is much more “pure” than some 19 year old slut with n count of 12.

She double texts etc gets mad quick over stupid shit she has no right to so and i’m not even GL so if her attention/affection seems pure/not very experienced she’s probably not a slut.

Obviously you can never know for sure but good indicators are that she’s a slut:
- not a well adjusted family
- Mid tier or just high tier normie (can fuck chad but never commit)
- wears slutty clothes
- liberal
- extroverted, and i mean extroverted at all times
- High instagram followers
- posts revealing pictures
- manipulative

If you don’t know her through at least someone mutual who knows her well, pretty much no, but you can study her behaviour to an extent to guess whether she is a slut.

Currently I’m speaking to a foid my age who swears she’s a virgin (16 nearly 17) and although i can’t guarantee for sure she is a virgin or hasn’t done anything sexual, most likely she’s not a slut as her attention is much more “pure” than some 19 year old slut with n count of 12.

She double texts etc gets mad quick over stupid shit she has no right to so and i’m not even GL so if her attention/affection seems pure/not very experienced she’s probably not a slut.

Obviously you can never know for sure but good indicators are that she’s a slut:
- not a well adjusted family
- Mid tier or just high tier normie (can fuck chad but never commit)
- wears slutty clothes
- liberal
- extroverted, and i mean extroverted at all times
- High instagram followers
- posts revealing pictures
- manipulative
I mean is there any biological way of knowing? Like is her pussy different? Anyway, you should post that stuff you wrote on a separate thread for others to see.

• JFL
Reactions: xit
I mean is there any biological way of knowing? Like is her pussy different? Anyway, you should post that stuff you wrote on a separate thread for others to see.
I remember someone posted a picture of a book that showed the differences but do ai know any ? no, you should look it up

if every female is a slut why does cels exist
maybe chad never gets tired of shoving his cock into roast slut cocksleeve

Legit. Normies are cucked beyond belief though. They have no problem with girls dressing like that. For incels it's true mental torture to leave the basement and see so many girls in yoga pants or shorts.

• +1
Finally i agree with you

Maybe but the thing about the clothes is wrong. People wear the clothes they do for their own confidence or to receive compliments, not to ask for sexual attention.