EVERY GOOD USER TURNED ROTTER HERE WENT THROUGH THIS ARC

BlackpillRemedy

BlackpillRemedy

It's not over yet
I've heard by staff that useful users falling off and becoming rotters is a very common occurrence on the forum and the reason why graycels carry the community instead of long time users, so something similar to my brutal fall off (yes, it needs to be studied) gotta be the arc of every initially useful user turned rotter on here, I assume:

Phase one: Discovering the community

"I'm passionate about morphing / surgerymaxing, I just ascended a year ago and ever since then I've kept analyzing people's faces to figure out what causes people to be unattractive and how to change that through surgery, so I'd enjoy sharing my knowledge and morphs somewhere. I think this funny site is the ideal place to help people out while enjoying my newfound hobby of morphing and sharing my ideas"

Phase two: Meeting the rotting users who have been on this site for ages
IMG 6437

IMG 6436

"damn, these dudes suck, they're legitimately only trolling instead of helping the community... I'll never end up like them, imma brand myself as a knowledgable mf and grind a reputation here for fun, might as well even profit"

Phase three: Early to mid activity

- ALWAYS ON THE RATING AND LOOKSMAX QUESTIONS SECTIONS, RARELY ON OFFTOPIC
- Answers every DM asking for help with detailed information and multiple morphs
- Does extensive research before giving surgical advice to ensure giving accurate answers
- Examines hundreds of surgery before and afters in order to determine the extent of changes that are realistically obtainable through that specific surgery in order to make the morphs
- Changes the life of a couple of users on the site, pointing them in the right direction
- Given his initial success, wonders if he can build a small community / start a YouTube project.
- "My next post is gonna be an extremely extensive guide on class 3 malocclusion guys :geek: It'll be the Bible on this topic, I'll share all my knowledge"
- Animated surgery morphs such as:

IMG 2229
IMG 2544

- Average quality of his answers and posts:
Captura de pantalla 2024 07 09 a las 11401

Captura de pantalla 2024 07 09 a las 11137

Captura de pantalla 2024 07 09 a las 10632

Captura de pantalla 2024 07 09 a las 11012

-His mindset:
Captura de pantalla 2024 07 09 a las 10909

-Starts getting paid for his advice.

Fourth phase: Descension.

"Part of the ship, part of the crew"
-Without any real interest in helping, only here for the laughs, just like BGM, Anthony, etc.
-RELEVANT TO THE POINT WHERE INDIVIDUAL INTERACTIONS SEEM LIKE A WASTE OF TIME, ONLY INTERESTED IN POSTS THAT REACH A WIDE AUDIENCE (so bro won't reply to DMs no more)

-ALWAYS ON OFFTOPIC SEARCHING FOR INTERESTING TAKES ON NEWS, RARELY ON THE RATINGS SECTION.
-Hundreds of unanswered DMs, very few get read and fewer get an answer, losing traction until being forgotten.
-Dropped the plans of building a community.
-"You know what? I'm gonna enjoy my anonymity here a little bit, why not speak my mind?"
-No longer polite / professional answers, dropped the professional persona.
-Too many of the posts are off topic/labelled as "JFL"
-"Let me have my "Villian arc", it'll be hilarious"
-Quality of the answers and average level of inhibition and politeness:

Captura de pantalla 2024 07 09 a las 15732

Captura de pantalla 2024 07 09 a las 14124

Captura de pantalla 2024 07 09 a las 14102

-The quality of the posts:

Captura de pantalla 2024 07 09 a las 14002

Captura de pantalla 2024 07 09 a las 13948

Captura de pantalla 2024 07 09 a las 14025

Now, it's hard to point out exactly what drives people from phase 3 to phase 4, but I speculate that a lack of replies in a high effort post can trigger posters to not give a fuck anymore... When you start, getting a few reactions seems like a lot, but when you've been here for a while getting low engagement feels much more demotivating. Also being busy (which I assume is the case of most good posters, because they're somewhat qualified and therefore don't have all day to rot here, unlike low effort posters, who have all the time in their hands but have no motivation to do anything, hence why they got time to rot here instead of being productive to begin with) and unable to realize your ideas is probably another reason for people stopping to put an effort.

Also, it's not like the staff foment high effort posters to continue making an effort. A small portion of the community does, tho, but it's very, very small.

I'll try to come back and escape phase 4 tho, if I have free time. On top of posting stuff I'll soon try my luck with a YT channel where I wanna livestream ratings and post videos centered around surgerymaxing advice, case analyses and straight up cooking some people I wanna share with this site before completely giving up on the idea of building a community, hope some real niggas like @rulothecab @jisko32 @i_love_roosters and @boss8055 will support my attempt.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2024-07-09 a las 1.40.02.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-07-09 a las 1.40.02.png
    763.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LancasteR, Moggkrates, try2beme and 19 others
Read every single word and I agree with all of it + I'm all for it :feelsautistic::feelsyay:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme, noobs, gigell and 3 others
facts im gonna rotmaxx :hnghn:

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and BlackpillRemedy

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Bump :feelsautistic:

look up GIF by Dumbfoundead

• Love it
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
facts im gonna rotmaxx :hnghn:
It's over for us, there's no coming back from phase 4 most likely :feelswhy:

It's a cycle of posting worse and worse shit and getting less and less reactions until you don't give a fuck anymore and start posting crap

It's over for us, there's no coming back from phase 4 most likely :feelswhy:

It's a cycle of posting worse and worse shit and getting less and less reactions until you don't give a fuck anymore and start posting crap
true thats why i made this shitty avi

but now and then i still get 10+reactions to my posts because i have high IQ

• +1
Btw, my ascension plan spans over two years. Stage I is complete. Stage II begins in September when I hop on tirazeptide and I do a full face of barbed threads. I'll also get a home radio frequency device to diy rf facial lifting

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: jisko32 and BlackpillRemedy
These morphs are aids

Uninstall photoshop bruh

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
You start rotting when you either ascend or realize it’s completely over. No one here is really looksmaxxing anymore except kids who haven’t seen this shit until Tiktok.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Interesting to find another jawcel like me.

What made you interested in learning surgery/jaw related stuff, mainly underbites too as i see, are you an class 3 cel?

Interesting to find another jawcel like me.

What made you interested in learning surgery/jaw related stuff, mainly underbites too as i see, are you an class 3 cel?
I’m not a class3cel myself, the reason why i’m so interested in this particular failo is because people on this forum don’t seem to be able to tell when someone has it, and I wanted people to learn how to discern it, even for mild cases (which are often challenging to identify for the untrained eye), so that class3cels would stop getting called chad online only to be brutally rejected irl upon seeing how goofy class 3 actually looks outside of pictures

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
These morphs are aids

Uninstall photoshop bruh
Its not photoshop, it’s a phone app, aint no way i’m wasting my time sitting on an actual computer using photoshop. Also how do you have 4,5 THOUSAND POSTS and i don’t even know who you are?:ROFLMAO:Is your content really THAT bad? You must be beyond phase 4, what comes next ? Please, share your experience with us

Last edited:
  • +1
Its not photoshop, it’s a phone app, aint no way i’m wasting my time sitting on an actual computer using photoshop. Also how do you have 4,5 THOUSAND POSTS and i don’t even know who you are? Is your content really that shit? You must be beyond phase 4, what comes next after that? Have you considered roping yet? If not, if I were you, I wouldn’t discard it
how is sitting "on an actual computer" different from sitting on ur phone? lmfao @ this nigger calling looksmax shit posts "content". i was active like a year before u registered cuck

keep writing gigantic autistic essays about "arcs"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, PsychoDsk and Tabula Rasa
how is sitting "on an actual computer" different from sitting on ur phone? lmfao @ this nigger calling looksmax shit posts "content". i was active like a year before u registered cuck

How is pathetically rotting on this site FOR YEARS without attaining relevancy (= dopamine) or exploiting it in some way to benefit from it a flex?

Just put the fries in the bag bruh :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Imagine talking about cucks when ur a nobody despite spending YEARS on a minuscule community in which it’s easy to stand out. You’re the actual cuck, just a sad follower destined to wageslave for others.

And the phone can be accessed in moments when u have absolutely nothing to do with your time, unlike a computer.

• +1
How is pathetically rotting on this site FOR YEARS without attaining relevancy (= dopamine) or exploiting it in some way to benefit from it a flex?

Just put the fries in the bag bruh :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Imagine talking about cucks when ur a nobody despite spending YEARS on a minuscule community in which it’s easy to stand out. You’re the actual cuck, just a sad follower destined to wageslave for others.

And the phone can be accessed in moments when u have absolutely nothing to do with your time, unlike a computer.
yea you're definitely an autistic incel

rotting is law

• +1
Reactions: noobs and BlackpillRemedy
Put the fries in the damn bag, man. Otherwise I’m gonna need to ask to talk to your manager.

Futureless cuck :feelskek: I bet you’ll stay on minimum wage for your whole life

Last edited:
  • +1
stop repeating slang that u just learned this week
Bro’s flexing that he learned memes before me 💀

listen for a second, isn’t it better that I was busy enough to NOT learn this shit until last week ? Unlike you, who had the time to find out before

• +1
feels like there should be a phase 5

this is the classic tik-tok zoomer archetype that has infested the internet in recent years tbh lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, St.TikTokcel and cancercell
this is the classic tik-tok zoomer archetype that has infested the internet in recent years tbh lol
i think this is a case of a shut-in zoomer who is trying to act nt. Unbeknownst to the incel his extremely autistic posts give it away

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
feels like there should be a phase 5
Saint @cancercell must be experienced enough to know about it, since he spent years being active on the site. Ask for his insight.

He might even be able to aid you socially until you can leave the community, since he’s actually NT and a socially functional individual despite the fact that he’s been in contact with this community FOR YEARS :feelskek:

i think this is a case of a shut-in zoomer who is trying to act nt. Unbeknownst to the incel his extremely autistic posts give it away
I said a LARGE sprite

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: rulothecab and boss8055
I’m not a class3cel myself, the reason why i’m so interested in this particular failo is because people on this forum don’t seem to be able to tell when someone has it, and I wanted people to learn how to discern it, even for mild cases (which are often challenging to identify for the untrained eye), so that class3cels would stop getting called chad online only to be brutally rejected irl upon seeing how goofy class 3 actually looks outside of pictures
Is it really that hard to see for the average person? I see malocclusion almost instantly, it‘s actually quite easy with even just knowing the basics.

But did you actually learn all this stuff for fun? I atleast did it bc i got depressed about my looks with 15 and been researching ever since, now im doing jaw surgery in 3 months and gonna see if it was worth it

• +1
Reactions: rulothecab and boss8055
I've heard by staff that useful users falling off and becoming rotters is a very common occurrence on the forum and the reason why graycels carry the community instead of long time users, so something similar to my brutal fall off (yes, it needs to be studied) gotta be the arc of every initially useful user turned rotter on here, I assume:

View attachment 3020142
"I'm passionate about morphing / surgerymaxing, I just ascended a year ago and ever since then I've kept analyzing people's faces to figure out what causes people to be unattractive and how to change that through surgery, so I'd enjoy sharing my knowledge and morphs somewhere. I think this funny site is the ideal place to help people out while enjoying my newfound hobby of morphing and sharing my ideas"

View attachment 3020714

View attachment 3020715

"damn, these dudes suck, they're legitimately only trolling instead of helping the community... I'll never end up like them, imma brand myself as a knowledgable mf and grind a reputation here for fun, might as well even profit"

View attachment 3020722
- Answers every DM asking for help with detailed information and multiple morphs
- Does extensive research before giving surgical advice to ensure giving accurate answers
- Examines hundreds of surgery before and afters in order to determine the extent of changes that are realistically obtainable through that specific surgery in order to make the morphs
- Changes the life of a couple of users on the site, pointing them in the right direction
- Given his initial success, wonders if he can build a small community / start a YouTube project.
- "My next post is gonna be an extremely extensive guide on class 3 malocclusion guys :geek: It'll be the Bible on this topic, I'll share all my knowledge"

View attachment 3020747View attachment 3020749
View attachment 3020740
View attachment 3020742
View attachment 3020744
View attachment 3020748
-His mindset:
View attachment 3020752

View attachment 3020756
-Without any real interest in helping, only here for the laughs, just like BGM, Anthony, etc.
-RELEVANT TO THE POINT WHERE INDIVIDUAL INTERACTIONS SEEM LIKE A WASTE OF TIME, ONLY INTERESTED IN POSTS THAT REACH A WIDE AUDIENCE (so bro won't reply to DMs no more)

-ALWAYS ON OFFTOPIC SEARCHING FOR INTERESTING TAKES ON NEWS, RARELY ON THE RATINGS SECTION.
-Hundreds of unanswered DMs, very few get read and fewer get an answer, losing traction until being forgotten.
-"You know what? I'm gonna enjoy my anonymity here a little bit, why not speak my mind?"

View attachment 3020802
View attachment 3020780
View attachment 3020782

View attachment 3020783
View attachment 3020784
View attachment 3020785

Now, it's hard to point out exactly what drives people from phase 3 to phase 4, but I speculate that a lack of replies in a high effort post can trigger posters to not give a fuck anymore... When you start, getting a few reactions seems like a lot, but when you've been here for a while getting low engagement feels much more demotivating. Also being busy (which I assume is the case of most good posters, because they're somewhat qualified and therefore don't have all day to rot here, unlike low effort posters, who have all the time in their hands but have no motivation to do anything, hence why they got time to rot here instead of being productive to begin with) and unable to realize your ideas is probably another reason for people stopping to put an effort.

Also, it's not like the staff foment high effort posters to continue making an effort. A small portion of the community does, tho, but it's very, very small.

I'll try to come back and escape phase 4 tho, if I have free time. On top of posting stuff I'll soon try my luck with a YT channel where I wanna livestream ratings and post videos centered around surgerymaxing advice, case analyses and straight up cooking some people I wanna share with this site before completely giving up on the idea of building a community, hope some real niggas like @rulothecab @jisko32 @i_love_roosters and @boss8055 will support my attempt.
Good thread

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and jisko32
. On top of posting stuff I'll soon try my luck with a YT channel where I wanna livestream ratings and post videos centered around surgerymaxing advice, case analyses and straight up cooking some people .
That's nice. I want to support you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rulothecab and BlackpillRemedy
Don't you hve something more original to say? You just keep calling everyone autistic as if you weren't one.

• Love it
Good luck with the plan man. I support you, the least I can do in exchange of a rating from you

never began for my rep on this forum , did I even experience one of the phases ?

I also want to suport you hopefully you will still be around when I’m older as I need a surgery plan please but not right now as I’m too young

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, Darkeningstar and PsychoDsk
I don’t really see the ratings section as worthwhile, if you read enough you can easily self-rate.

Phase 4
The beginning of the end

I skipped first three stages

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
Start your way back to phase 3 by helping me

I started at phase 4, truecel trait tbh

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin and Imretarded?
can't relate newfag. I've been on psl since 2019 and never stopped making morphs.

You just lack the autistic power i have:feelshmm:

Jfl I actually read all that and it's 100% right

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Brought it on the point.
Time to take a time-out and stop rotting.

View attachment 3020142

View attachment 3020714

View attachment 3020715

View attachment 3020722

View attachment 3020747View attachment 3020749
View attachment 3020740
View attachment 3020742
View attachment 3020744
View attachment 3020748
-His mindset:
View attachment 3020752

View attachment 3020756

View attachment 3020802
View attachment 3020780
View attachment 3020782

View attachment 3020783
View attachment 3020784
View attachment 3020785

good thread op, mirin the effort