EVERY LOOKSMAXXER EVER GTFIH

rawmilk

rawmilk

Bronze
I genuinely respect foids for their high standards. I mean... Who would want an Incel kid? Foids keep choosing chad so their horrible genetics get replaced by good ones. I dont care if ugly men never get a girlfriend or have kids. Its actually a good thing and its called evolution.

If this trend keeps going and Incels do stay ForeverAlone, human kind will evolve.
"Muh I didnt choose to be an ugly man" neither did the millions of ugly men that exist, but thanks to arranged marriages and foids giving "chances", more ugly men exist and theres more suffering.

Id say: Ugly men, never have kids so no more ugly men exist and the suffering ends. You didnt choose to be ugly but you can choose for the new generations to not be ugly.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, Kazey, looks>books and 6 others
I genuinely respect foids for their high standards. I mean... Who would want an Incel kid? Foids keep choosing chad so their horrible genetics get replaced by good ones. I dont care if ugly men never get a girlfriend or have kids. Its actually a good thing and its called evolution.

If this trend keeps going and Incels do stay ForeverAlone, human kind will evolve.
"Muh I didnt choose to be an ugly man" neither did the millions of ugly men that exist, but thanks to arranged marriages and foids giving "chances", more ugly men exist and theres more suffering.

Id say: Ugly men, never have kids so no more ugly men exist and the suffering ends. You didnt choose to be ugly but you can choose for the new generations to not be ugly.
Yk what ure promoting is an unfixable.

What its gonna do is create a facial attractiveness inflation, so there’s always gonna be ugly men. You’re gonna turn attractive people to normies, normies to sub5s, top toer percentile gigachads as normal chads.

If you wanna more practical way of solving this issue: Ugly men+Beautiful women, normie girls+normie men, ugly women+Hot men. Done. Then everybody will be (nearly) the same bc of genetic recombination, if it even allows it jfl

So there’s always gonna be chads, normies and sub5s buddy.

• +1
Reactions: Kazey, mathis, niqfan625 and 4 others
I don't get why people are mad at lookism, we all made this way it's in our nature.
Incels acting like they wouldnt choose an HTB Nordic rather than a ltb indian

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, CarrotMaxxer, Moggkrates and 1 other person
Epigenetics is what decides your looks
You could be ugly and have beautiful children and be beautiful and have ugly children
Genes have a cap on height and pheno not on beauty.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and boss8055
You could be ugly and have beautiful children and be beautiful and have ugly children
Its also recombination pill. Chad can have sub5 genes that are recessive that can be activated in his son. Vice versa.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, twojei and 5.5psl
how did "ugly men" find a wife? life's not even that cooked than

What its gonna do is create a facial attractiveness inflation, so there’s always gonna be ugly men. You’re gonna turn attractive people to normies, normies to sub5s, top toer percentile gigachads as normal chads.

If you wanna more practical way of solving this issue: Ugly men+Beautiful women, normie girls+normie men, ugly women+Hot men. Done. Then everybody will be (nearly) the same bc of genetic recombination, if it even allows it jfl

Facial Attractiveness Inflation has already been done + it is evolution.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Beautiful + Beautiful = increase the chances of attractive children

• +1
Nigga that means theres always gonna be ugly people
Exactly, but as a species we evolve. People like this guy: "Ugly men+Beautiful women, normie girls+normie men, ugly women+Hot men" (You). People like you want no evolution but to stay the same or even devolve with that crazy method

High iq take. The real problem are the incels not the women

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and rawmilk
Women make incels nigga
Yeh and those incels keep reproducing when they shouldn’t nigga, crazy how u didn’t even read the thread and ur already spewing ur nonsense takes lmao

Exactly, but as a species we evolve. People like this guy: "Ugly men+Beautiful women, normie girls+normie men, ugly women+Hot men" (You). People like you want no evolution but to stay the same or even devolve with that crazy method
Nigga nah fuck it iseless ahh convo

@thebuffdon690 why laugh? I appreciate women and love them. They make me feel happy and hugging them makes me feel good.

Ugly men will always exist as long as ugly women are also allowed to reproduce jfl

• +1

No thx
I'm a result of millions of years of cultivation and if I and other ugly retards are able to get breed then that means we're still winning at the game of natural selection
Telling men not to breed is retarded, let nature go its own way 😹 Acting like a jew trying to make people take the cuck pill

I honestly think genetic editing is what's going to happen eventually, assuming our species doesn't get deleted somehow.

Whether there will be similar hierarchies to now depends on if they start to mess with our brains. If they do mess with our brains, I don't see facial attractiveness inflation happening. If they don't, then I imagine the world will end up like Gattaca, with a quasi feudal system.

foids "high standards" are only part of the problem

they are fucking, not having kids with these top tier guys and then settle with some normie cuck to produce more ugly/normie kids

No thx
I'm a result of millions of years of cultivation and if I and other ugly retards are able to get breed then that means we're still winning at the game of natural selection
Telling men not to breed is retarded, let nature go its own way 😹 Acting like a jew trying to make people take the cuck pill
Yes, take the cuck pill. Get cucked by a prettyboy :lul:

foids "high standards" are only part of the problem

they are fucking, not having kids with these top tier guys and then settle with some normie cuck to produce more ugly/normie kids
ugly foids

Sorry man, ugliness will never go away. Even two models can make a sub

Features that are considered attractive in women may not be considered attractive in men, thus ugly people will always exist. Also men have higher testosterone concentration in blood which is responsible for a higher sexual desire allowing even extremely ugly women to reproduce, passing down the ugly genes.

Features like jaw and eyebrow shape are not equally attractive in both genders allowing ugly people to always exist (e.g. a man with a feminine narrow jaw [inherited from his mother] or a woman with masculine thick eyebrows [inherited from her father] ).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back