Every males want to fight

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I want to fights with everyone,especially if the situations allowed like provocative or someone hitting me first I get the incentive to not feel guilty of fist fighting. I have to repressed the urge to fight everyday but I gain pressure from fair fight even getting hit make me feel like Endorphin high. I used to sparring and wrestling with my older brothers when were growing up. Maybe it is the 1% Mongolian blood inside me.

Do y’all feel the same?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540 and Deleted member 18776
Have you guys seen the dogs with rabies?:lul:

I want to fights with everyone,especially if the situations allowed like provocative or someone hitting me first I get the incentive to not feel guilty of fist fighting. I have to repressed the urge to fight everyday but I gain pressure from fair fight even getting hit make me feel like Endorphin high. I used to sparring and wrestling with my older brothers when were growing up. Maybe it is the 1% Mongolian blood inside me.

Do y’all feel the same?
Just go up to guys and pretend ur gay and into them, works 9/10 times if the guy looks manly and u keep insisting u wanna suck his dick

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DyingHope, Deleted member 22093 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Btw the urge is not out of hatred in any mean don’t get me wrong, it’s out of respect for other men stating that we are equally strong so let’s make it count type of thing.

Do y’all feel the same?
i always am thinking of situations where i might fight someone
its why i took up boxing recently since lifting didnt help kill the urge
used to wrestle too for a few years

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and LongForgotten
Yes. Doing mma/kickboxing was the best decision in my life and nothing has given me greater joy next to women. Gave me the confidence to talk to women too.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Yes. Doing mma/kickboxing was the best decision in my life and nothing has given me greater joy next to women. Gave me the confidence to talk to women too.
Nothing better than using the wrestling technique on her in bed.:owo:

• Love it
Reactions: LongForgotten

Do y’all feel the same?
Yeah I guess I wanna hurt people too, maybe not in the fair sense but theres so much risk involved with it, its just better to suppress.

Btw the urge is not out of hatred in any mean don’t get me wrong, it’s out of respect for other men stating that we are equally strong so let’s make it count type of thing.
I think mines more out of hatred or maybe disgust.

Have you guys seen the dogs with rabies?:lul:
Is that a film, if so no? If not a weird way to ask, no I havent seen one.

Yeah I guess I wanna hurt people too, maybe not in the fair sense but theres so much risk involved with it, its just better to suppress.

I think mines more out of hatred or maybe disgust.

Is that a film, if so no? If not a weird way to ask, no I havent seen one.
If the urge is out of hatred instead of respect then it is not that admirable imo one should respect the enemy to fully win over one's self.

The Japanese imperial is a good example of it, as you can see the first half of the song is about how the enemy is viewed.

i dont fight to fight, i fight to kill. "Respect" is for the idiots.

• Ugh..
Reactions: randomvanish and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
i dont fight to fight, i fight to kill. "Respect" is for the idiots.
wowwww ur so edgy broooo

shut the fuck up GIF

• Ugh..
Reactions: FutureChadronelite
I fight to killl woooo I'm so edgy so toughhhh
celebrity im not listening GIF by Brimstone (The Grindhouse Radio, Hound Comics)
You are pointless. You get hurt when I tell my side , and you are so weak you need to cope by putting autistic gifts because you know its not true. For your own good, I propose that you go and kill yourself whatever way you want it doesn't matter. Get wasted worthless garbage creature.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BucketCrab and randomvanish
This fight club nigga

im so frustrated i think about getting into fights and killing cunts with punches all day long.

Do y’all feel the same?
you gonna get fucked up son i dont care what you train and for how long

you're legit low iq if you look for street fights

my nose is too big. i’m scared to fight because it’s a huge target on my face