Every once in a while…

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

My biggest enemy is my brain
I watch something that reminds me I’m an NPC. Today was one of those days.

I was watching an interesting clip about why a guy didn’t want to acquire generational wealth.

Some context: My whole life I thought that generational wealth should’ve been a goal of mine. It sounds like something notable to grind for. “I’ve had a bad life, but if I become wealthy maybe my off-spring in the future can live better off”.

In the video the guy explained how he doesn’t care about generational wealth and that he will spend all money he earns. His reasoning? “My grandson might be a batty-boy [faggot]. He might be a dickhead bruv idk man innit”. It genuinely made me cage and it’s very true.

There is a plausible reality in which my grandson is a faggot. JFL at generational wealth.

• +1
Reactions: thugmaxxer2, watah, sportsmogger and 2 others
@MoggerGaston @Gargantuan @TUSSELEIF

Truly life altering video I’ve just watched.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and BrutalMogger
nah generational wealth mogs because your descendants will tell stories about how you single handedly saved your bloodline for centuries

• +1
Reactions: thugmaxxer2 and BrutalMogger
correct +1 mark

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
you dont know if your grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand son will convert to Judaism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and MoggerGaston
Most important thing for your kid is to have energetic happy parents that can deal with struggles in a healthy way.

I grew up in poverty, but it never really bothered me much. The parental child abuse and insane stress my parents created was so much worse.

• +1
This is Dutch poverty though. Like i still have food and a roof above my head n shit

Poverty probably more important in countries with lower life standard

• +1
I hope our grandkids generation is the gen that restores religion and removes female voting rights

• +1
I hope our grandkids generation is the gen that restores religion and removes female voting rights
You think it would be wise to blackpill your sons if you ever get one? Me personally I’m having a couple baby moms