Every political group hates me, fascists, nazis, commies, libs, conservatives, anarchists etc.

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Being a socially conservative leftist is a deathsentence in 2021, cause 99% of people will hate you. Trannies and soys want to hang me, fascist hate me cause muh marx, nazis cause im not that extreme and think ethnicity is cope. Over :feelscry:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, mewcoper, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
That’s how it should be they’re all retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, BigBoy, ItsOver.com and 2 others
Based

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, TUSSELEIF and TsarTsar444
ngl I have stopped giving a fuck about politics a long time ago

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, TheEndHasNoEnd and TsarTsar444
  • WTF
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 1476
ngl I have stopped giving a fuck about politics a long time ago
You will be forced to care again as mamy zooms get brainwashed on tiktok by degens and ruin society. No more normal girls left by 2030 if trends continue like this. Being political for your benefit will be inevitable. This isn't 1990-2016 where politics weren't as important

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 7125
Why do you even care about politics? Just a waste of time plus you will never change anything except yourself

Why do you even care about politics? Just a waste of time plus you will never change anything except yourself
I care cause it does effect daily life, more degeneracy in society=more evil done around you therefore affecting you either indirectly by fucking with your psyche or directly by getting attacked somehow in the future for refusing to fuck a tranny

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, BigBoy, oatmeal and 1 other person
mirin marxpilled jfl

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and BigBoy
I care cause it does effect daily life, more degeneracy in society=more evil done around you therefore affecting you either indirectly by fucking with your psyche or directly by getting attacked somehow in the future for refusing to fuck a tranny
Leave city and live in nature.You can't change anything.Learn mma and other martial arts or train your aim and you will be fine. I don't like too how is world going and especially state of a male nowadays but sadly you can't change that or just whack someone who is on the top controlling.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
socially conservative economically left wing crew checking in.

• Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1476 and TsarTsar444
Same bro, you speak about economic policies and the leftists love you but conservatives hate you. But you speak about conservative morls and values and then both leftists and conservatives now hate you.

Its a tough path, literally disagree with everyone, and agree with no one. You always have to defend yourself and when you do agree with someone you dont agree with them fully and have to argue with them too.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444

Users who are viewing this thread

Back