Every Possible Thing That Can Go Wrong If I Sneak A Hoe in

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
1. Once her Uber gets here my mom finna look thru her window and start investigating
2. Once she at the door my bitch ass dog gone start barking just like last time
2.5. my dad's probably gone be up at this point and in my room questioning me and looking outside
3. We gone have to whisper cause I don't have a door to my room
4. We gone have to kiss quietly cause I don't have a door to my room
5. I'ma have to clap her cheeks quirky cause I don't have a door to my room
6. My parents might catch me jb maxxing as a senior

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Time Travel, Deleted member 10491, Deleted member 6723 and 8 others
You don't have a friend or cousin who can give you a room just for an hour?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
Holy fuck dude, you don't even have a door to your room?
Itisovdf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240 and Deleted member 6403
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 9837
Get some money and air bnb maxx

• +1
rent a car tbh im too high inhib to do anything with my parents in the same house

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and Deleted member 6403
If you say to your parents it's your gf or that you have to do a school project together you think it's going to work?
No bro, but even if they do let me, I don't have a door to my room so I really can't do anything

• +1
are your parents conservative?
why they not let you do ur thing smh

• +1
  • +1
Get some money and rent an airbnb nearby idiot

The goal is to make them leave the house it would be perfect. The only solution I've found is to organize something in family anything but at the last time you act sick so you can't go and you get to stay but you can find something better you know them better than me.

• Love it
The doorpill destroyed me

• +1
The goal is to make them leave the house it would be perfect. The only solution I've found is to organize something in family anything but at the last time you act sick so you can't go and you get to stay but you can find something better you know them better than me.
High iq but tbh they never leave the house after 6pm and I want her to slide at night obviously lol, I'll see what I can think of

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 6403
sneak out don't sneak her in.

• +1
I don’t have a door either I just sleep and fuck in the basement with my parents sleeping upstairs

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and Deleted member 6403
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 6403
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
Can relate tbh.
My dad took the doorknob and lock out so I can't close my door.

• So Sad
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10652
Nigga can't ascend because he doesn't have a door

JFL

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3323 and Deleted member 6403
If you got a family member that you trust a lot uncle, grandma, aunty anything you can explain them the situation or just say you want to get the whole house for you and your friends and need help . Then ask them to invite your parents to eat at their house.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and RealLooksmaxxer
If you got a family member that you trust a lot uncle, grandma, aunty anything you can explain them the situation or just say you want to get the whole house for you and your friends and need help . Then ask them to invite your parents to eat at their house.
Good idea but my parents don't even talk to any other family members anymore :lul: this shit is so brutal ngl

• JFL
How you don't have a door?

• +1
Good idea but my parents don't even talk to any other family members anymore :lul: this shit is so brutal ngl
Bro its over your house could get bombarded and I think your parents would stay in

• +1
It's so serious bro, the door pill is real
door pill is more brutal than facepill, heightpill, dickpill, framepill, racepill, you could be terachad but it's over because you don't own a 3 inch thick slab of wood.

Bro why don't you just run the shower in the bathroom and spray it against the wall so it's loud, then fuck the chick in your bathroom srs. Just let her in thru the window or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 6403
door pill is more brutal than facepill, heightpill, dickpill, framepill, racepill, you could be terachad but it's over because you don't own a 3 inch thick slab of wood.

Bro why don't you just run the shower in the bathroom and spray it against the wall so it's loud, then fuck the chick in your bathroom srs. Just let her in thru the window or some shit.
The bathroom is besides my parents room, and there isn't any entrance besides the front door, no other window/doors

So by the time I get her to the bathroom they'll likely know but even if I do get her in the bathroom they'll still be able to hear, it's like right next to their room

go to a hotel

• +1