Every since I took the BP I genuinely stopped hating women

JustBeConfidentBruh

JustBeConfidentBruh

Iron
I mean yes I did said before that (the only thing that women are loyal too is their natural instinct) and I still stand on business, but I genuinely stopped hating on all women as of I used to really hate them at some point of my life "why won't they love me these whore foids :feelswah:" but and then I realised that it's just my problem, I am the problem even though its about appearance, a thing that i have little to no control over but still not thier fault, i mean humans you have never met before first impression of you is off of looks so if i look like a creep obviously ill get treated like one, and yes it's messed up to judge someone solely off of their appearance but it is what is man , nobody loves me i gotta change something about it if i can ( which is my physical appearance and looks) or take the white pill and blue pill and accept your reality in peace, but here comes the problem, you cant escape the BP no matter what because once the dots connects and the stars align its over man you successfully fully consumed the BP and your body broke it's enzymes down and it's in your system and it's an essential part of your body now , just as important as potassium and sodium or electrolytes for your body, if you took too much lasix and depleted the essential minerals off of your body and didn't take your minerals its over you gonna die,
Disclaimer:
I still don't condone nor like how these females be treating men in these street interviews you see on the internet, instead of being a bitch about it you can nicely reject someone.
Being nice is free and cost nothing

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and guilty
I mean yes I did said before that (the only thing that women are loyal too is their natural instinct) and I still stand on business, but I genuinely stopped hating on all women as of I used to really hate them at some point of my life "why won't they love me these whore foids :feelswah:" but and then I realised that it's just my problem, I am the problem even though its about appearance, a thing that i have little to no control over but still not thier fault, i mean humans you have never met before first impression of you is off of looks so if i look like a creep obviously ill get treated like one, and yes it's messed up to judge someone solely off of their appearance but it is what is man , nobody loves me i gotta change something about it if i can ( which is my physical appearance and looks) or take the white pill and blue pill and accept your reality in peace, but here comes the problem, you cant escape the BP no matter what because once the dots connects and the stars align its over man you successfully fully consumed the BP and your body broke it's enzymes down and it's in your system and it's an essential part of your body now , just as important as potassium and sodium or electrolytes for your body, if you took too much lasix and depleted the essential minerals off of your body and didn't take your minerals its over you gonna die,
Disclaimer:
I still don't condone nor like how these females be treating men in these street interviews you see on the internet, instead of being a bitch about it you can nicely reject someone.
same, i finally understand womens nature

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, guilty and JustBeConfidentBruh
Disclaimer:
Blue pill is lies. Why don't you take the red pill?

Blue pill is lies. Why don't you take the red pill?
I know that's why in the second segment I said you can't unswallow the BP and ill use the blue pill as cope i guess ,+ the red pill is shit its about chasing lies thinking that money and status would compensate for your horrible genes like the most prominent red pilled figure is a recessed ltn who scam children, plus i don't wanna pump iron for years thinking it could get me something we all know that no one cares based off of my old experience of the BP, yes gym is essential for looksmaxxing but it wont do too much if you have bad looking face

I know that's why in the second segment I said you can't unswallow the BP and ill use the blue pill as cope i guess ,+ the red pill is shit its about chasing lies thinking that money and status would compensate for your horrible genes like the most prominent red pilled figure is a recessed ltn who scam children, plus i don't wanna pump iron for years thinking it could get me something we all know that no one cares based off of my old experience of the BP, yes gym is essential for looksmaxxing but it wont do too much if you have bad looking face
I guess red pill has become something that it's not. There are a lot of dweebs on YouTube now.

Red pill to me is not about gym or money. It's about treating girls like shit to make them to fall in love. Be poor, gyms are for faggots so don't go to them, and let your harem lavished you with money.

I once knew a dude who had 17 kids with about 9 different women that was broke as shit and all his kid's mother's who he didn't raise were sending him money every chance they could get. That's the kind of red pill I'm talking about.

i can't hate things i want to fuck and cum in/on

• Ugh..
Reactions: h111
I guess red pill has become something that it's not. There are a lot of dweebs on YouTube now.

Red pill to me is not about gym or money. It's about treating girls like shit to make them to fall in love. Be poor, gyms are for faggots so don't go to them, and let your harem lavished you with money.

I once knew a dude who had 17 kids with about 9 different women that was broke as shit and all his kid's mother's who he didn't raise were sending him money every chance they could get. That's the kind of red pill I'm talking about.
Manipulating someone to love you is not real attraction my dude I don't get how you're on a PSL website and you yap about this kind of shit ,shit like game and all of this redpill garbage,while the P in PSL stands for Puahate which was an anti pickup artistry website and it was just dedicated to hate on pua's and red pill in general

ngl same, the more i think about it, if we were born women we would be the same. Hate the game, not the player

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme and JustBeConfidentBruh
ngl same, the more i think about it, if we were born women we would be the same. Hate the game, not the player
Yeah man If I saw an overweight balding creepy looking man I would be kinda creeped out too , even though he might be a great dude to talk to but it's just Thier natural instinct nothing wrong with that

• +1
Reactions: guilty
Yeah man If I saw an overweight balding creepy looking man I would be kinda creeped out too , even though he might be a great dude to talk to but it's just Thier natural instinct nothing wrong with that
i agree man, they don’t mean any disrespect in avoiding men who don’t meet their looks standards, they do it subconsciously and they have so many options of decently attractive guys. it’s sad but true. They also all collectively assume another girl will want us (when they reject us), when in reality this isn’t the case. Can’t really blame them

• +1
Reactions: JustBeConfidentBruh
Manipulating someone to love you is not real attraction my dude I don't get how you're on a PSL website and you yap about this kind of shit ,shit like game and all of this redpill garbage,while the P in PSL stands for Puahate which was an anti pickup artistry website and it was just dedicated to hate on pua's and red pill in general
It's the best that some of us can do tho

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Shut the fuck up retard

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Lefty Rankin, JustBeConfidentBruh and try2beme
Rape the player rape the game

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: guilty and Lefty Rankin