Every single niche is oversaturated

Mewton

Mewton

Please don't mog me sar
Every niche there is to make money, there's already a huge competition of normie fucks. Borderline impossible to make any sort of money not exaggerating

Tfw born too late

Images 88

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, greywind, dalepilled and 1 other person
you're just not very creative.

I make money buying (and sometimes fixing) second hand farm equipment that I sell to the chinese afterwards.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chadintraining, greywind, Never Get Up and 12 others
if u learn how to artificially generate views, accounts, likes or anything alike in an undetectable, humanoid manner then u can be a millionaire in many ways and not have to worry about competition

like stream farming for example

i can make 100 fake artist accounts on different platforms, artificially inflate my stream counts using my own resources and methods, and then bank in royalties

boom, making money without having to worry about muh saturation or competition

but of course, there's a lot to know in this field that isn't so straightforward ;)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Never Get Up, 97baHater and Mewton
you're just not very creative.

I make money buying (and sometimes fixing) second hand farm equipment that I sell to the chinese afterwards.
Orc do u use satin/silk pillowcase?
also what korean sunscreen do u use?

• +1
Reactions: descension
if u learn how to artificially generate views, accounts, likes or anything alike in an undetectable, humanoid manner then u can be a millionaire in many ways and not have to worry about competition

like stream farming for example

i can make 100 fake artist accounts on different platforms, artificially inflate my stream counts using my own resources and methods, and then bank in royalties

boom, making money without having to worry about muh saturation or competition

but of course, there's a lot to know in this field that isn't so straightforward ;)
there are literally services that do that for you lol

• +1
Reactions: AngryShane
Orc do u use satin/silk pillowcase?
also what korean sunscreen do u use?
don't know what my case is made from but I have one of those orthopedic cooling pillows.

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla
there are literally services that do that for you lol
why don't u go try those services and let me know how that works out for u

oh right... it always leads to a ban because any public SMM panel is dogshit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up and Mewton
don't know what my case is made from but I have one of those orthopedic cooling pillows.

Would u say a durag is enough to not get frizzy hair or should i just get a better pillowcase so it doesnt pull the skin on my face?

why don't u go try those services and let me know how that works out for u

oh right... it always leads to a ban because any public SMM panel is dogshit
I've literally heard people making money off some indian smm panel that's been working for 8 years also what you're doing creating 100 accounts streaming all of them on another account make all of them look human is like tough work you could use that time to do something better honestly

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and greycel
I've literally heard people making money off some indian smm panel that's been working for 8 years also what you're doing creating 100 accounts streaming all of them on another account make all of them look human is like tough work you could use that time to do something better honestly
i'll believe u when u show me consistent royalty payments over the span of 8 years with revenue equivalent to that of 100 accounts with distributed streams

that indian smm panel using DC IPs that immediately gets shadowbanned once its resold to 5 other ppl who overinflate their stream counts :feelskek:

the very fact that you started with "i've literally heard people" means u personally have 0 experience doing this and were getting sold a facade

• +1
Reactions: ferfdd and Mewton
i'll believe u when u show me consistent royalty payments over the span of 8 years with revenue equivalent to that of 100 accounts with distributed streams

that indian smm panel using DC IPs that immediately gets shadowbanned once its resold to 5 other ppl who overinflate their stream counts :feelskek:

the very fact that you started with "i've literally heard people" means u personally have 0 experience doing this and were getting sold a facade
@latent is actually correct, I have 3 that I am using for my social media as we speak....

• +1
Reactions: latent