Every SINGLE possible falio(expect pheno) is FIXABLE in 2025, it just depends on how far your willing to go. (GTFIH UNFIXABLE FALIO CELS)

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Bad iPd?

Orbital box ostemoty to bring them closer or farther apart

Long midface?

Modified Lefort 2/3 or obo if the issue is iPd making the mid face long, lip lift as aell

Long Philtrum?

Lip lift

Trash Undereye?

Infra orbtjal
Implants, fat grapht

Short cranium length? (Aka reccesed skull)

Bimax + frontal bone and brow ridge implants

Low pfl?

Lash frauding, lowering facial width via zygo shaving, orbital tripod?, canthoplasty for asians?

Short height?

LL, lifts

Shit medial canthlus?

Not sure but I’m sure we are not far away from a fix

Narrow skull?

Mse can help a lot if your younger, hair as well

Gay alien skull?

Jaw implants and hair frauding, temple Botox, temple shaving?

High Gonial angle?

Lose weight, Bimax ccw rotation, ramus implants

Massive assymtery?

Any surgery to fix it

Small dick?

I’m not sure if bathmate works but if it does it can add a inch, fillers for girth

Non nt?

Lobotomy

SOO STOP FUCKING COPING WITH MUH UNFIXABLE FALIOS, THEIR ALL FIXABLE YOUR JUST TOO HIGH INHIB AND BROKE TO GET THEM FIXED

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Konstantin, 5'7 zoomer, Zonar and 8 others
@CopiumX

Obo can fix one high highs then the other

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX
Even pheno is fixable Michael Jackson style

Heeheemaxxing

no one doing surgery u little insecure incel nigga

• +1
Reactions: Carbine
if u can change every bone why cant you change pheno? pheno is not defined by color or body characteristics

pheno is expressed through a cultural norm, these are facial distinctions that can be changed

if u can change every bone why cant you change pheno? pheno is not defined by color or body characteristics

pheno is expressed through a cultural norm, these are facial distinctions that can be changed
Can’t change skin color

can’t change your Pheno charc

well it’s possible but it’s gonna look uncanny every time

Your on a incel forum…
You mean chads.org:lul: True incels already in forest bleeding to death. Everyone here is ltn who can pull but have too much autism

• +1
can’t change your Pheno charc

well it’s possible but it’s gonna look uncanny every time
everytime??? what about that one pajeet janitor girl that looks caucasian asf

its not something out of the picture

uncanniness comes from a set of unrelated distinctions, if a smart person tried they can

but then again im white so i dont really care about how far you can go with it

• +1
Reactions: marigold
You mean chads.org:lul: True incels already in forest bleeding to death. Everyone here is ltn who can pull but have too much autism
I literally said most people here won’t get these surgeries but it’s possible if low inhib and rich enogih
well yeah thats true but you didnt even read the whole thing
Color is probably the most important thing of phone, and again if you change color and all your features legit 99%,• chance of looking uncanny and botched

• Ugh..
Reactions: BroMinBoss
I literally said most people here won’t get these surgeries but it’s possible if low inhib and rich enogih

Color is probably the most important thing of phone, and again if you change color and all your features legit 99%,• chance of looking uncanny and botched
maybe, but i do agree, color is the most important thing of a phone:lul:

JFL if u think richcels being incel and getting surgery like retarded females

• +1
Bad iPd?

Orbital box ostemoty to bring them closer or farther apart

Long midface?

Modified Lefort 2/3 or obo if the issue is iPd making the mid face long, lip lift as aell

Long Philtrum?

Lip lift

Trash Undereye?

Infra orbtjal
Implants, fat grapht

Short cranium length? (Aka reccesed skull)

Bimax + frontal bone and brow ridge implants

Low pfl?

Lash frauding, lowering facial width via zygo shaving, orbital tripod?, canthoplasty for asians?

Short height?

LL, lifts

Shit medial canthlus?

Not sure but I’m sure we are not far away from a fix

Narrow skull?

Mse can help a lot if your younger, hair as well

Gay alien skull?

Jaw implants and hair frauding, temple Botox, temple shaving?

High Gonial angle?

Lose weight, Bimax ccw rotation, ramus implants

Massive assymtery?

Any surgery to fix it

Small dick?

I’m not sure if bathmate works but if it does it can add a inch, fillers for girth

Non nt?

Lobotomy

SOO STOP FUCKING COPING WITH MUH UNFIXABLE FALIOS, THEIR ALL FIXABLE YOUR JUST TOO HIGH INHIB AND BROKE TO GET THEM FIXED
"lefort 2/3" :lul:

Yes? That’s why I said it’s possible if your low inhib enough

You have to have ungodly levels of low inhib to do the surgery
its not even that bro good luck finding a surgeon especially in the united states because 99% of them will never do a lefort 2 or 3 on a non syndrome case

He has surgeons willing to do the surgeries he designs
yeah many surgeons will do the implants he designs, not lf2 or 3. i know that he is trying to find surgeons in india or dominican republic or some shit to do it

yeah many surgeons will do the implants he designs, not lf2 or 3. i know that he is trying to find surgeons in india or dominican republic or some shit to do it
He’s already done a Lefort 2

Everything is possible if you have money

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
What works for naso folds bro pdo or filler?

Gotta get our money up for these. Moneymaxxing first

• +1
Reactions: Zenis