EVERY thing is based on your immune system

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
Almost every looks feature on a guy is based on whether he has a good immune system or not.

Think about it... if you are born with a shit immune system, you will likely have asthma and allergies. These will force someone to mouth breathe which will give them a deformed face. Foids see this as ugly because their primal brain is saying ugly face=bad immune system=will die easily from diseases.

The reason most men are ugly these days is because of vaccines which essentially keep alive males with a bad immune system. Without vaccines, these diseases would wipe out all sub-humans at birth, leaving only Chads with good immune systems (and good face).

Anyone else an immuneSystemCel? I surely would have been wiped out in the first 3 years of my life due to a disease, but modern medicine kept me alive to experience this cruel world.

Not to mention that females have a much stronger immune system than men on average. I'd go as far to say that the ratio of men to woman back in the day was 1:3. Literally before vaccines, if you got past the first couple years without dying, you would be awarded with an endless supply of foids

Tl:dr- The jews created vaccines in order to keep alive and torture males who should have been dead at birth

Last edited:
Yeah but dont think that avoiding vaccines will make your kids chad.
You pass on your subhumanity through your genes
Also, the estrogen is worse

broscientists at work yo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 245 and ReverseNorwoodPill
Yeah but dont think that avoiding vaccines will make your kids chad.
You pass on your subhumanity through your genes
Also, the estrogen is worse
Estrogen is very anti inflammatory ngl, it's why females have a much stronger immune system. And most men who are not chads should not even be alive, they are on life support from vaccines

Estrogen is very anti inflammatory ngl, it's why females have a much stronger immune system. And most men who are not chads should not even be alive, they are on life support from vaccines
Low iq

• +1
Reactions: Effortless