Every time I felt trapped at my old job, I’d jerk off in the restroom or get drunk on the job as an act of rebellion

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
At my old job when things didn’t go my way, I’d hurry to the restroom on company time and jerk off and bust a nut all over the floor and not even clean it up, just leave it there.

Also, I’d run to the nearby store and get some small vodka bottles and hurry up and get drunk too.

I did this as a way to feel in control again. Heisenberg type sbit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: manletmachinestream, TheLookInYourEyes and humanoidsub7
At my old job when things didn’t go my way, I’d hurry to the restroom on company time and jerk off and bust a nut all over the floor and not even clean it up, just leave it there.
pics or didn't happen

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
i would get drunk, go outside and steal things, once i got a powerbank and a soundbox

• +1
i would get drunk, go outside and steal things, once i got a powerbank and a soundbox
I just always have to have the upper hand. If someone wants to control me, I find ways to destroy them subtly and get back on top as the winner.

• +1
Reactions: VHD
Yeah beat the meat beat the meat until you coom that tasty treat !

Nah you would never get away with that liar

Nah you would never get away with that liar
Yeah I did, the manager wasn’t on site ever so I could do what I wanted and get drunk and jerk off. The trick was I had to make sure no customers came in because I was the only guy at the front so had to jerk it quick and leave my cum on the floor for whoever went in there next be it a little girl or an old fart

• JFL
Reactions: manletmachinestream
Yeah I did, the manager wasn’t on site ever so I could do what I wanted and get drunk and jerk off. The trick was I had to make sure no customers came in because I was the only guy at the front so had to jerk it quick and leave my cum on the floor for whoever went in there next be it a little girl or an old fart
Bullshit. Someone would’ve said something . No way a shy cuck like you worked at the front either

• JFL
Bullshit. Someone would’ve said something . No way a shy cuck like you worked at the front either
Nah they didn’t say anything because it was off tor the corner and the floor was white too so unless some weirdo walks to the corner of the entire restroom and stares at the floor they wouldn’t notice
Also I did work the front and acted charming like Jack