Every time i go outside i realize social media Is much bullshit

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Ugly people everywhere.... That i mog hard.... Many with pretty gfs....... HTNs rare as shit, chad Is Just a mythological creature.... Many people probably fraud their pics hard as shit, i wouldn't be surprised if Photoshop and faceapp are much more common than we think.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, borntosuffer, salar and 11 others
Go out clubbing on Saturday night and you’ll see tons and tons off htn

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, PlayersGetPlayed and isis_Bleach
Ugly people everywhere.... That i mog hard.... Many with pretty gfs....... HTNs rare as shit, chad Is Just a mythological creature.... Many people probably fraud their pics hard as shit, i wouldn't be surprised if Photoshop and faceapp are much more common than we think.
I never see ugly dudes with gfs irl ngl. Idk where this meme comes from. I may see like 1-2 but it’s mostly normies at worst

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Chad don’t go to club and if he go, he go to an ultra expensive club.

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch

:feelshaha:

I never see ugly dudes with gfs irl ngl. Idk where this meme comes from. I may see like 1-2 but it’s mostly normies at worst
yeah not ugly dudes. just normies like most people here are.

Go out clubbing on Saturday night and you’ll see tons and tons off htn
i don't. it's just a bunch of normies really. i don't say HTNs aren't there, but they're so rare you may as well ignore their impact.

most girls settle for normies I don’t wanna be settled for

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
yes indeed

• +1
chad is a unicorn. JFL at worrying about chads.
Idk never worried about him I like myself, being obsessed about getting pussy is weird after 27

• JFL
what country do you live in? I generally agree though this forum in fact blackpill as a whole underrates everybody according to actual reality

• +1
what country do you live in? I generally agree though this forum in fact blackpill as a whole underrates everybody according to actual reality
yeah looks distribution according to this forum is completely out of touch with reality. italy btw

• +1
Reactions: ProBono
How am I narcissist, if I was narcissist I wouldn’t be here
the opposite. you seek validation for your looks, not a relationship, you're a narcissist. many here are like this.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Autismcel and nofap
the opposite. you seek validation for your looks, not a relationship, you're a narcissist. many here are like this.
I want a relationship

• JFL
Watch an incel stepping out of his dungeon for the first time ever (Heartbreaking) 2024

• JFL
Ugly people everywhere.... That i mog hard.... Many with pretty gfs.......
Survivorship bias - only the lucky ones go outside with their girlfriends, the ugly ones without girlfriends are in much higher numbers, but stay inside so you don't see them.
Back in the old days, before social media and smartphones, the number of people you could see outside was much higher for example, people actually had to go out to do stuff, now there's really no reason if you don't have a girlfriend/wife...

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
The average org user is below average though, just delusional enough to assume he’s anything close to a normie

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back