Every time I look in the mirror even from decent lighting... it is suifuel and I see no reason in living

sibience

sibience

Sphinx
Idk if I will ever become good looking enough because I don't know if I have the potential. I'm already capped by my east asian race and a lot of other huge feminine failos on my face. Even after I get surgeries I still might not even be normie.

Idk if I am missing something that is very wrong with my face... But I just cant see myself being chad even with many surgery.

Now if you have seen some of my other images u might think that I look a lot worse in this one because I HAD GOOD LIGHTING IN THE OTHER ONES AND I WAS BAD LOOKING BUT NOW IN THIS ONE IS NOT GOOD LIGHTING SO YOU CAN NOW SEE HOW MUCH FAT I HAVE ON MY SOY FACE AND I DONT HAVE GOOD BONE SO I AM SUBHUMAN.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, stevielake and bogii
If you think you're handicapped by being an asian in a white country, your best bet is simply moving to asia. Asian in the west = over.

• So Sad
Reactions: sibience
Idk if I will ever become good looking enough because I don't know if I have the potential. I'm already capped by my east asian race and a lot of other huge feminine failos on my face. Even after I get surgeries I still might not even be normie.

Idk if I am missing something that is very wrong with my face... But I just cant see myself being chad even with many surgery.

View attachment 1698143

Now if you have seen some of my other images u might think that I look a lot worse in this one because I HAD GOOD LIGHTING IN THE OTHER ONES AND I WAS BAD LOOKING BUT NOW IN THIS ONE IS NOT GOOD LIGHTING SO YOU CAN NOW SEE HOW MUCH FAT I HAVE ON MY SOY FACE AND I DONT HAVE GOOD BONE SO I AM SUBHUMAN.
bruh you don't even look bad? whats the problem?

you could kpopmaxx easily

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, kingOfCrash and sibience

View attachment 1698143

D NQ NP 727059 MLB44471209994 012021 O

• So Sad
Reactions: sibience
You are an attractive person. Just hit the weights and pretend to be normal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
You are already normie you are just asian in the west, Looksmaxx and moneymaxx and then move to asia and you can get girls you dont need any surgeries just softmaxx

You look HTN for an Asian ngl.

You look good bhai
whats your height?

Thanks for the laughs m8

View attachment 1698143

You look good, about 6-7/10.

Get off this site. workout for the female gaze and build up social circles.

View attachment 1698143

Bro you're deluded if you think you have no hope. Great harmony, Strng fe

View attachment 1698143

Bro you have so much potential, wtf are you talking about? Good eye area (NCT), good forward growth (mirin side profile hard btw), decent pretty boy chin. Agree with other poster that you should K pop max tbh. I scrolled past a white UK foid on Tinder the other day who bio said "K Pop boys are my type". NWO coming tbh. Over for white guys soon