Every time I see a bimax result

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
Their upper midface looks recessed after, even in good surgeries. Every single time. LeFort 1 is such a shit surgery. LeFort 3 should be the standard for maxillary recession.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Steph4gr, Racky, overtier1011 and 4 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: NoPainNoChick, Steph4gr, toolateforme and 24 others
thats bullshit i think, can share my bimax results ( not full as im only like 3 weeks post operation ) but my midface looks way better , i think entire face got improved. it was only LeFort I
BiW62wVl3O
https://yourimageshare.com/ib/BiW62wVl3O

• +1
Reactions: Cope, SkullDynamics, Deleted member 32094 and 2 others
thats bullshit i think, can share my bimax results ( not full as im only like 3 weeks post operation ) but my midface looks way better , i think entire face got improved. it was only LeFort I
BiW62wVl3O
you censored your eye area making it worthless and you still appear to be suffering from the effect I am talking about

• +1
Reactions: Meister!, bradpittshairline, tinderhacker and 2 others
BiW62wVl3O
What the actual fuck, is that lens distorted or is your side profile actually like that ?

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, callisto and try2beme
Lefort 1 is idiotic chimpmaxxing, we need doctors who are willing to do lefort 3s. The only reason these jew doctors do lf1 is because it's less invasive. It does nothing for the upper midface which is crucial and can (and often does) make it look worse.

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker
Yeah no shit, recession affects the whole maxilla and lefort 1 is an unnatural cut. Ideally, you wouldn’t be recessed in the first place, but lefort 1 is about as good as it gets because lefort 3 or 2 are quite invasive. Watch a video on yt and you’ll see.

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
What the actual fuck, is that lens distorted or is your side profile actually like that ?
my side profile is actually like that and i think its ok result
Who was your doc?
to be honest it was some random doctor in poland, he was quite cheap (35 000 PLN not even 8000 euro ) but i got some recommendations of him (if someone want to know details of the doctor i can share private )

before suregery i was doing volumetry ( like 2.5 ml of filler smth like that ) but results were lasting not even 1 year so i done this shit permanently , the pain was like 12/10 but i'm happy with that

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer, try2beme, Pumanator and 3 others

to be honest it was some random doctor in poland, he was quite cheap (35 000 PLN not even 8000 euro ) but i got some recommendations of him (if someone want to know details of the doctor i can share private )

before suregery i was doing volumetry ( like 2.5 ml of filler smth like that ) but results were lasting not even 1 year so i done this shit permanently , the pain was like 12/10 but i'm happy with that
very nice result, proud of u honestly

• +1
Reactions: its_over and Ifter
The only reason doctors do lefort 1 is that it's not very invasive, even though it doesn't solve the problem of upper midfacial recession (which almost every lf1 patient has), it's just a terrible compromise. That's why the best doctors do something to cope with its inherent limitations, like Gunson with his HA paste and Raffaini with lipofilling while other doctors just do implants. It sucks as a surgery because you will never see someone with a recessed lefort 1 area with a good upper maxilla, the entire midface is recessed. Class III patients who get LF1 always look unnatural after.

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker, try2beme and Pumanator

Doesn’t it give you a tremendous anteface, don’t you look dogmaxxed ?

Doesn’t it give you a tremendous anteface, don’t you look dogmaxxed ?
i think its actually like normal caucasian side profile, i had totally flat face before , i dont think i got dogmaxxed just harmonized

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and SurgeryEnjoyer
i think its actually like normal caucasian side profile, i had totally flat face before , i dont think i got dogmaxxed just harmonized
As long as you don’t look uncanny then, it’s a huge improvement.

Wow big results. What where your movements?
thanks ! it was around 11 milimeters forward both upper lower jaw , with down/clockwise rotation. Wasn't sure of that but think looks very good, my surgeon got a good sense of aesthetics. for this price i'm very satisfied because i couldn't even spend more , even if i had chosen some popular european surgeon for bigger money results would be quite similiar i think

• Woah
Reactions: Pumanator
thanks ! it was around 11 milimeters forward both upper lower jaw , with down/clockwise rotation. Wasn't sure of that but think looks very good, my surgeon got a good sense of aesthetics. for this price i'm very satisfied because i couldn't even spend more , even if i had chosen some popular european surgeon for bigger money results would be quite similiar i think
That's big movements, especially the upper jaw. Keep me up to date with the progression in PMs or posts.

Also I see that he went pas the general point they aim for right? Normally the reference is that browridge is aligned to the chin. Your starting position was like that.

That's big movements, especially the upper jaw. Keep me up to date with the progression in PMs or posts.

Also I see that he went pas the general point they aim for right? Normally the reference is that browridge is aligned to the chin. Your starting position was like that.
i'l create my own thread so i will keep updating

Yeah, maybe due to clockwise rotation some points has changed . keep watching new thread if interested

• +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah and Pumanator
Custom implants and rhinoplasty will fix this.

• +1
Reactions: Meister!, Pumanator and try2beme
Bimax + mid face implants should be essential combo

Would ascend so many bimaxers

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
That’s why I was suggesting BSSO only for guys with recessed mandible and decent maxilla.

The only reason doctors do lefort 1 is that it's not very invasive, even though it doesn't solve the problem of upper midfacial recession (which almost every lf1 patient has), it's just a terrible compromise. That's why the best doctors do something to cope with its inherent limitations, like Gunson with his HA paste and Raffaini with lipofilling while other doctors just do implants. It sucks as a surgery because you will never see someone with a recessed lefort 1 area with a good upper maxilla, the entire midface is recessed. Class III patients who get LF1 always look unnatural after.
I have good upper maxilla but shit lower. Was deformed by orthodontist

• +1
Reactions: bodydmorph2004
It depends on case

For example my midface is not very well projected and my surgeon will only CCW rotate my maxilla without pushing forward to avoid sunken face effect. But if you have good midface then you can go for some maxilla advancement and you will be fine

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Racky, insecurehtn and 2 others
This is the single most important topic in looksmaxxing, period. I've known this but I need to bump on the hopes some retards will turn their attention to this matter.

View attachment 2428004 View attachment 2428005

This is a great example.

However....

"I don’t think you really understand the magnitude of a LeFort III operation. It is not simple and clean like it appears in an illustration or diagram. It is a procedure that has a lot of aesthetic trade-offs from the scalp scar down to the bony irregularities across the the nose to the cheeks. It is far from being an aesthetic operation. Because of the scope of the surgery and the numerous other issues that it causes, it is reversed for those patients in whom the magnitude of the problem makes even these aesthetic trade-offs worthwhile. (in other words they have significant functional issues) This is far from the case of a purely aesthetic patient who seeks to just have their eye appearance improved."

Dr. Barry Eppley

Lefort 3 is just as much of a meme due to all the drawbacks.

What needs to happen is that a protocol/method needs to be created to make Lefort 2/3 (more so 2 imo) as aesthetically viable as possible.

@RealSurgerymax has been doing this with Orbital Box Osteotomy.... but let's be forreal. There are way more maxillacels than IPDcels. Hence, we need to collectively get on our knees and beg this man to focus on what most of us actually give a fuck about. :feelswhy:

I have been focusing on it, and it seems the LeFort 2 is the ideal Osteotomy for some cases

IMG 2899
IMG 2900
IMG 2901

There’s still one problem that needs solving, which is pulling the medial canthus off the eyeball.

Dr Wolfe had to perform medial canthus setback in many of his LF2 cases. I also thought of modifying the Osteotomy pattern in front of the lacrimal crest. I’m gonna figure something out.

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Meister!, insecurehtn and 4 others

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
I have been focusing on it, and it seems the LeFort 2 is the ideal Osteotomy for some cases

View attachment 2428908View attachment 2428910View attachment 2428911

There’s still one problem that needs solving, which is pulling the medial canthus off the eyeball.

Dr Wolfe had to perform medial canthus setback in many of his LF2 cases. I also thought of modifying the Osteotomy pattern in front of the lacrimal crest. I’m gonna figure something out.

I thought you executed that "Lefort 2-Lefort 1" osteotomy already?

That’s why I was suggesting BSSO only for guys with recessed mandible and decent maxilla.
how to tell if i have decent maxilla? my aesthetic concern is mandible

how to tell if i have decent maxilla? my aesthetic concern is mandible

Your philtrum is not vertical but slightly proclined (less than ideal but not vertical). Your nose is not sub-human.

Your philtrum is not vertical but slightly proclined (less than ideal but not vertical). Your nose is not sub-human.
I have an overbite and overjet yet my nose is straight from the side and my mandible is not THAT short but the deep bite gives me SFS if I relax my jaw completely which I've been subconsciously frauding. My philtrium is proclined and my chin surprisingly is not that far from my brow (depends on angle of photo). Idk if I need bimax man, how can I consult docs if there's no good docs in the country I'm at

I have an overbite and overjet yet my nose is straight from the side and my mandible is not THAT short but the deep bite gives me SFS if I relax my jaw completely which I've been subconsciously frauding. My philtrium is proclined and my chin surprisingly is not that far from my brow (depends on angle of photo). Idk if I need bimax man, how can I consult docs if there's no good docs in the country I'm at

Have an online consultation with a good European surgeon.

@slop slinger

I highly recommend lipo filling aswell

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
@slop slinger

I highly recommend lipo filling aswell
I am getting infrazygo implant at the same time to avoid this.
Getting Lefort 2 or 3 is rdiciulous for most people though.

• Love it

ok everything sounds good so far,

just make sure the malar portion of the implant doesn't go submalar into the paranasal region. That will give you the apple cheek bloated effect.

Screen Shot 2023 09 20 at 123803 PM

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Deleted member 18582
ok everything sounds good so far,

just make sure the malar portion of the implant doesn't go submalar into the paranasal region. That will give you the apple cheek bloated effect.

View attachment 2442017
Yes it will be saddled over the top of my orbital rim and then extend along the side of my face

• +1

Screen Shot 2023 09 20 at 124105 PM

You want the malar portion of the augmentation to look closer to the middle pic or the first pic. NOT the third picture.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Racky and Deleted member 18582
Custom implants and rhinoplasty will fix this.
Hey, just a question about that.
In general the amount of projection of the custom midface implant should be the exact same as the amount of the upper jaw advancement?
For example if the surgeon advanced the upper jaw by 5mm, the implants need to augment the upper maxilla above the osteotomy line by 5mm all across the bone to restore horizontal projection balance?