Every time I try to bluepill myself, I end up falling deeper into the black pill rabbit hole.

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

LTN on a good day
Every time I try to cope and think that I just need to be an outgoing, socially affable person, I actually believe that's going to work. Then, I leave my house to pick up sneakers at the mall, and I see a kid my age who is much better looking than me with his girlfriend, and she looks like someone I fantasize about. After having a nervous breakdown, I go on Netflix and see a reality TV show where only good looking people are together, and all the women just want a hot guy. I've been in therapy for five years and have talked about this in most of my sessions. They always try to bluepill me at the end, and I swear it just makes me resent them even more. I can't sleep; all I do is stay up all night, staring at the ceiling, imagining what my life would be like if I were better looking. It's gotten to the point where I don't leave my house because it's too painful for me to see kids my age doing better than me. This life is a joke ATP.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, twojei, 1966Ford and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Every time I try to cope and think that I just need to be an outgoing, socially affable person, I actually believe that's going to work. Then, I leave my house to pick up sneakers at the mall, and I see a kid my age who is much better looking than me with his girlfriend, and she looks like someone I fantasize about. After having a nervous breakdown, I go on Netflix and see a reality TV show where only good looking people are together, and all the women just want a hot guy. I've been in therapy for five years and have talked about this in most of my sessions. They always try to bluepill me at the end, and I swear it just makes me resent them even more. I can't sleep; all I do is stay up all night, staring at the ceiling, imagining what my life would be like if I were better looking. It's gotten to the point where I don't leave my house because it's too painful for me to see kids my age doing better than me. This life is a joke ATP.
do you still go to school or college ?

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
have u been your whole life or just switched
No I switched to homeschooling in the 7th grade cause I was bullied by the entire school

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs and sickdawgie
Too long ngl

• +1
No I switched to homeschooling in the 7th grade cause I was bullied by the entire school
Must do face reveal bhai, no way it was that bad also of course therapists will try to bluepill you. Therapists help you be delusional.

• +1
Its fine no worries
I'm so sorry bhai, hope things get better
Screenshot 20240803 053636 Google

• JFL
Reactions: twojei, 1966Ford, 97baHater and 3 others
don’t go therapy. They only bluepill you.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and CoreSchizo
Must do face reveal bhai, no way it was that bad also of course therapists will try to bluepill you. Therapists help you be delusional.
No thanks… I’m not getting made fun of by the internet

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™ and AlbinoMaxxer
Yeah true I think only psychiatrists are useful cause they prescribe medication
Medication won’t help you in the longterm. Your mental health gets worse. Only solution to our problems is looks and nothing more

• +1
Medication won’t help you in the longterm. Your mental health gets worse. Only solution to our problems is looks and nothing more
I have to be on them it’s kind of mandatory or otherwise I go back to a mental institution

Yeah true I think only psychiatrists are useful cause they prescribe medication
that medication will fuck you over even harder. alot of those psych meds have adverse effects like permnant sexual dysfunction happens in about 1 and every 216 people. But big pharma sells the narritive that its fixing your "chemical imbalance" (Chemical imbalance is a theory and has never been proven) . I mean you can think im lying but it will fuck you over in the long term and is a healthmin taking psych meds even if u have schizophrenia. Lots of adverse effetcs. Maybe you feel this way because we live in a shit world at least in the us

• +1
that medication will fuck you over even harder. alot of those psych meds have adverse effects like permnant sexual dysfunction happens in about 1 and every 216 people. But big pharma sells the narritive that its fixing your "chemical imbalance" (Chemical imbalance is a theory and has never been proven) . I mean you can think im lying but it will fuck you over in the long term and is a healthmin taking psych meds even if u have schizophrenia. Lots of adverse effetcs. Maybe you feel this way because we live in a shit world at least in the us
Yeah ik I’ve just stopped one medication that I was taking my mom finally agreed to stop it and I feel much better