cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Cuts deep nobody is there for me I’m such a fucking loser

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Can't have depression with positive rep ratio just smoke some weed you should be good bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn and goo25
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Cuts deep nobody is there for me I’m such a fucking loser
You know, even if you had friends and a gf, nothing would really matter, imo, friends are all temporary people that enjoy speaking to you but that's it, and a gf will only make you feel worse

you have .org, online friends prob, and if you don't, it's okay anyway, don't stress ab it bhai, if you want to vent my pms r open

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and cromagnon
You know, even if you had friends and a gf, nothing would really matter, imo, friends are all temporary people that enjoy speaking to you but that's it, and a gf will only make you feel worse

you have .org, online friends prob, and if you don't, it's okay anyway, don't stress ab it bhai, if you want to vent my pms r open
I am just fucking so sad right now man about to tear up ngl I shouldn’t be it’s a pussy move but like fuck so much shit in my life going on

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and PeakIncels
I am just fucking so sad right now man about to tear up ngl I shouldn’t be it’s a pussy move but like fuck so much shit in my life going on
Gonna suck it up what else can I do

• +1
being sad won't fix anything bro, and no it's not a pussy move, because you aren't a pussy overall, and you aren't a whiny bitch, venting once in a while is good for everyone

unfortunately you can't fix everything, don't tear up, just relax, time fixes everything, you can ascend always, with surgery or softmaxxes(limitedly ofc) and enjoy your time, just play your game rn and chill a lil there

not having friends or a gf doesn't mean you are a loser, or your life is over

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and cromagnon
being sad won't fix anything bro, and no it's not a pussy move, because you aren't a pussy overall, and you aren't a whiny bitch, venting once in a while is good for everyone

unfortunately you can't fix everything, don't tear up, just relax, time fixes everything, you can ascend always, with surgery or softmaxxes(limitedly ofc) and enjoy your time, just play your game rn and chill a lil there

not having friends or a gf doesn't mean you are a loser, or your life is over
Thank you bro

• Love it
  • +1