Every white guy who's in right wings circles should be shown pictures of the riots going on in the USA.

Deleted member 10109

Deleted member 10109

Bronze
So they can see all the white women protesting against them, and hooking up with Tyrones. So it burns into their psyches how devilish white women are.
I'm trying to find that one picture of the white girl holding a sign saying "BBC Lives Matter" but can't find it so far.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 8869, Beetlejuice and 13 others
Mirin Don Salieri

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 4430
So they can see all the white women protesting against them, and hooking up with Tyrones. So it burns into their psyches how devilish white women are.
I'm trying to find that one picture of the white girl holding a sign saying "BBC Lives Matter" but can't find it so far.
lowkey every right winger is a racist but they hate admitting that shit. i'd know cause I live in florida and used to be one

ion fw that lame shit no more though

• +1
Reactions: bugeye, maxxedfalloutdweller, Beetlejuice and 7 others
agreed

then we can abandon the whores

ethnicels, you can have as many white women as u want

i only date ethnic women in 2020+

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: germcel, Deleted member 6723, Marsiere214 and 3 others
lowkey every right winger is a racist but they hate admitting that shit. i'd know cause I live in florida and used to be one

ion fw that lame shit no more though
I agree to an extent. They're being more open about it as things are getting more heated.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
OP isn’t lying

• +1
Reactions: PYT
I agree to an extent. They're being more open about it as things are getting more heated.
kid i see on my instagram feed keeps getting progressively more racist like you said . he went from not supporting the george floyd riots to calling blacks monkeys and low iq from time to time jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 8765 and 5 others
kid i see on my instagram feed keeps getting progressively more racist like you said . he went from not supporting the george floyd riots to calling blacks monkeys and low iq from time to time jfl
Yeah they fucked up big time w the riots

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Britishlooksmaxxer and PYT
That could just be a slow progression into not liking blacks instead of hiding it.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 9852, Looks234 and 1 other person
It's the same with ethnic foids, like 90% of ethnic foids have blm in their social media bios while they don't give a single phuck about issues facing their own ethnic communities.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
he needs to slow down tbh or someone whack him
There's a starmaaan waiting in the sky, he'd like to come and visit but he thinks he'd blow our minds

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
There's a starmaaan waiting in the sky, he'd like to come and visit but he thinks he'd blow our minds
giphy.gif

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 7866
Be tyrone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 8461
this whole thread is massive cope lol. those white protesters still date white

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
they still date whites but CHADS only, left wing pigskins are easily and by far the most hypergamous rats on the planet. abnoxious creatures straight from hell.

• +1
Reactions: stolendayz, Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 7866
It's the same with ethnic foids, like 90% of ethnic foids have blm in their social media bios while they don't give a single phuck about issues facing their own ethnic communities.
Yea everyone on tinder has blm and shit in there bio and there like swipe left if you don’t support but I was going to swipe left anyways because most of them are ulgy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and ToursOverBoyo2020
they still date whites but CHADS only, left wing pigskins are easily and by far the most hypergamous rats on the planet. abnoxious creatures straight from hell.
SJW in the streets KKK in the sheets

nice avi

@higgabigga BBC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back