Every year, thousands of Vietnamese women are sold into marriages abroad.

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken

The Plight of Vietnam's 'Mail-Order' Brides​

Every year, thousands of Vietnamese women are sold into marriages abroad.
In yesterday's edition of the Global Times, the Chinese English-language newspaper tells us "Vietnam's mail-order bride business is booming." This, of course, is nothing new. But the story, and the controversy surrounding international marriage migration in Vietnam, reminded me of my time in the country.

Back in 2007, when I was working to support the health and welfare of migrant brides from Vietnam, an acquaintance sent a photograph he had taken while visiting Ho Chi Minh City's District 5. It was of a poster advertising a marriage broker's services, and its bulleted text read: "She is a virgin, she will be yours in only three months, fixed price, if she escapes in the first year, guaranteed to be replaced."

One Singaporean agency, J&N Viet-Bride, advertises that men can travel to Vietnam, select a bride, get married, and return home, all in the space of a week. Their new wives join them a month later, once the visa formalities are completed.

@cloUder @Anstrum95 @khvirgin @the BULL @Deusmaximus @Gonthar @IwantToLooksMaxx @rand anon

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Doctor Faust, Deleted member 16474 and 3 others
You posted something thats as old as dinosaurs

It's only getting more popular every year.

Vietnamese Brides: Statistics, Cost & Legality in 2023​

In 2019, more than 1,780 Vietnamese brides found husbands in the United States. Vietnamese women obviously become more popular because in 2010, there were only 657 brides.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 13787

It's only getting more popular every year.

Vietnamese Brides: Statistics, Cost & Legality in 2023​

In 2019, more than 1,780 Vietnamese brides found husbands in the United States. Vietnamese women obviously become more popular because in 2010, there were only 657 brides.

1676100227087-png.2074936

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
yes, there are around 40k korean male vietnamese female marriages yearly. thats just for korea

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Wallenberg
Maybe i will acquire one for myself. I could use a whore to abuse.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and Wallenberg
: "She is a virgin, she will be yours in only three months, fixed price, if she escapes in the first year, guaranteed to be replaced."

One Singaporean agency, J&N Viet-Bride, advertises that men can travel to Vietnam, select a bride, get married, and return home, all in the space of a week. Their new wives join them a month later, once the visa formalities are completed.
wtf is this, "if she escapes" so are they doing it against their own will or they are deceiving you?

I feel like this is somekind of betabux situation

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg
wtf is this, "if she escapes" so are they doing it against their own will or they are deceiving you?

If she doesn't love you properly you get a new mail order bride.

Do it!

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
what is this racism

Are you getting a mail order bride from Vietnam?

• JFL
Are you getting a mail order bride from Vietnam?
no, I think this seems a bit dodgy way of doing things :oops:

maybe my mind would change if I get older or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11
no, I think this seems a bit dodgy way of doing things :oops:

maybe my mind would change if I get older or something
I think maybe in 10 years you will be buying a Vietnamese wife. But prices might go up every year. Right now prices start from 1000 euros.

• Woah
Vietnamese women want to move abroad. I want to give them that possibility.
you are a racist, this is a racist and a sexist thread
it implies that vietnamese woman are just "fucktoys" for western people.

"She is a virgin, she will be yours in only three months, fixed price, if she escapes in the first year, guaranteed to be replaced."

what the hell is this? sounds like a slavery, ethnic poor girls are just a property to incels like you who cant get with females of your country

• JFL

"She is a virgin, she will be yours in only three months, fixed price, if she escapes in the first year, guaranteed to be replaced."

what the hell is this? sounds like a slavery, ethnic poor girls are just a property to incels like you who cant get with females of your country
These Vietnamese women aren't just fucktoys; they are wives.

It's not slavery. These women want to move abroad. No one is forcing Vietnamese people to sell their women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

a similar thing is happening with russian women as well. they want to move west

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Wallenberg
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
These Vietnamese women aren't just fucktoys; they are wives.

It's not slavery. These women want to move abroad. No one is forcing Vietnamese people to sell their women.
well yeah, they are in sad position and it would be a much worse for them when they find out they are getting married not to a handsome tall european guy but to a bald ugly loser wallenberg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25059
a similar thing is happening with russian women as well. they want to move west
they want your us or eu citizenship, they dont want you
once they get it they dump your ass

well yeah, they are in sad position and it would be a much worse for them when they find out they are getting married not to a handsome tall european guy but to a bald ugly loser wallenberg
I won't get myself a mail-order bride. I don't want a mail-order bride. But plenty of less fortunate guys will utilize this opportunity to get a decently priced Vietnamese (or Russian) mail-order bride for themselves. Love is love.

I won't get myself a mail-order bride. I don't want a mail-order bride. But plenty of less fortunate guys will utilize this opportunity to get a decently priced Vietnamese (or Russian) mail-order bride for themselves. Love is love.
its not love
when i think about , an european guy getting ethnic gf (russian or asian) its still about a primal urge girls get for you, not buying them. because that not love, you are using them for their body and they are using you for your citizenship

russian girls love turks or arabs, because they are good looking and masculine.
same why asian girls love europeans, they are handsome. they dont want losers who cant get shit in europe and they go to thai to get laid

its very very sad situation that vietnamese woman think so little about themself

its not love
when i think about , an european guy getting ethnic gf (russian or asian) its still about a primal urge girls get for you, not buying them. because that not love, you are using them for their body and they are using you for your citizenship

russian girls love turks or arabs, because they are good looking and masculine.
same why asian girls love europeans, they are handsome. they dont want losers who cant get shit in europe and they go to thai to get laid

its very very sad situation that vietnamese woman think so little about themself
Most likely, I will marry a 2nd gen Asian immigrant or a Japanese or Korean girl. But some Vietnamese girls can be fine too.

However, mail-order brides simply want a real man. A man who is able to take care of them financially.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Most likely, I will marry a 2nd gen Asian immigrant or a Japanese or Korean girl. But some Vietnamese girls can be fine too.

However, mail-order brides simply want a real man. A man who is able to take care of them financially.
girls dont care about money, finances are cope. A man who is able to take care of them financially is a cuck they are gonna use for the money to escape poverty
they want genes, all woman want genes. a good looking guy

girls dont care about money, finances are cope. A man who is able to take care of them financially is a cuck they are gonna use for the money to escape poverty
they want genes, all woman want genes. a good looking guy
In the end, these mail-order brides will love their husbands. Don't be bitter. Be happy that they find each other and enjoy their relationships.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
@the BULL get yourself a replacement you are looking for. Ditch your subpar gf.

Why

@the BULL get yourself a replacement you are looking for. Ditch your subpar gf.
the girl was chinese btw
chinese frauder trying to fraud as white to date me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16960 and Deleted member 2268
only losers like you are thinking about that lol
I don't have to buy a mail order bride. I'm giving you advice because you certainly need it.

I don't have to JBW because I have looks
you don't have shit. girls irl don't care about you, you have to run JBW with ugly gooks on tinder lol