EVERY ZOOMER IS PROFICIENT IN PSL LANGUAGE NOW, Our lingo is officially mainstream. [SCREENSHOT COMPILATION]

sub5faliure

sub5faliure

Everything is Cope but the Rope
Screenshot 115
Screenshot 120
Screenshot 119
Screenshot 117

Last edited:
looksmaxxing isn't really mainstream-mainstream but it is gaining loads of new popularity from tiktokcels watching videos and migrating to the .org

Subhuman normie humor

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 31942 and try2beme
imagine if these are ppl from here spreading it

looksmaxxing isn't really mainstream-mainstream but it is gaining loads of new popularity from tiktokcels watching videos and migrating to the .org
Avg blackpill video is getting anywhere from 50k likes to 1.8M likes (That is 1M to 20M+ views) It is just a trend, but it is becoming EXPONENTIALLY popular.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Let them misinform eachother with shitty attempts at our lingo and focus on the same things over and over

• JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23 and Deleted member 30432
Avg blackpill video is getting anywhere from 50k likes to 1.8M likes (That is 1M to 20M+ views) It is just a trend, but it is becoming EXPONENTIALLY popular.
shit really? damn. this is gonna bad/good for the .org's community and looksmaxxing in general.

>Our lingo

sub5faliure

Everything is Cope but the Rope​

JoinedMay 4, 2023Posts25Reputation53

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27511 and sub5faliure
>Our lingo

sub5faliure

I have been a lurker here for the most part before i created an account but I am a regular at incels.is since forever

>Our lingo:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

sub5faliure

why is this 2021 nigga trying to flex on people newborn ass nigga :lul::lul::lul:

am not care

Users who are viewing this thread

Back