Every zoomer will mog this summer 2024 (Brutal)

flippasav

flippasav

Lowest smv in the world
The media was blasted with looksmaxing and psl content through tiktok and we are struggling to get the mainstream to idle. It just gets worse and worse. Syrianpsycho and Dillon Lantham keep adding fuel to the fire.

Take this for example:

Coachella In 2024: 90%+ of people who go there are HTN’s and HTB’s aged 16-21. I am from the UK and it has ALWAYS been my dream to go there…​

@Squirtle is a shredded Chadpreet who pulls fake blonde bimbos, 5’10 but he is super nt by that I mean super nt…

IMG 5929
IMG 5930
IMG 5931

This was also his childhood (look at the low inhib med at the right pulling aryan stacies):

So if you don’t act now you will never release dopamine similar to the guys who go out and get bitchez. Mog or rot. Mog or be mogged
Your choice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, buflek, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
@forevergymcelling

Idc just let it be summer already winter is too depressing

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and flippasav
Idc just let it be summer already winter is too depressing
What if you still look like shit and go out in public? Here you can say your pretty fucked

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Fucking hate summer

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav
real af. Even 5 year olds know about mewing

Dude looksmaxxing is just common sense tbh.

You guys weren't teens in 2015 with the whole New Tang thing, zoomers and millennials still looked like shit for the most part, putting zero effort into their looks besides haircuts and the minority working out like me

Most people just do the most basic stuff and that's it, jfl if you think zoomers are gonna be disciplined enough to Looksmax

• So Sad
Reactions: flippasav
summer is always hell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back