Everybody from my familiy thinks I'm a failure!!!

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

On the way to find myself.
But the funniest shit is that they are failures as well. Only losers raise losers.
Only ugly people get ugly kids(most of the time). Its so funny how delusional they are but I rather not talk to them since they dont accept other peoples opinions. Fuck everybody. I'm only here to suffer.

yeah but it’s not like you should just give up because of shitty environment/parenting. we still know right from wrong

yeah but it’s not like you should just give up because of shitty environment/parenting. we still know right from wrong
maybe. But roping seems to be the answer

families are shit after a certain point. im planing to become a hermit

why? r u truecel
not truecel but low tier normie but I hate life.
Been depressed since I was 13 and cant seem to cope with it or find a way out. Also am khhv besides a prostitute I banged and didnt come and I have no friends or social skills or a social circle.

not truecel but low tier normie but I hate life.
Been depressed since I was 13 and cant seem to cope with it or find a way out. Also am khhv besides a prostitute I banged and didnt come and I have no friends or social skills or a social circle.
yeah i don’t enjoy life either. and i’m not KHHV. Girls didn’t do much to improve my mental state srs

yeah i don’t enjoy life either. and i’m not KHHV. Girls didn’t do much to improve my mental state srs
yeah but having girls liking you would atleast boost my confidence a little bit