Everybody got a gf

nitesik

nitesik

Kraken
There is nobody who I know above 22 who never had any sexual relationships or gf, its literally impossible if you get any kind of social life.

Majority of women date majority of men

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Gargamel, Be_ConfidentBro and 13 others
I know a few, they're unattractive and/or ethnic. But yeah someone can get a gf below their lookslevel if they are constantly in social situations. This however doesn't account for the quality of the women/relationship

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, AlexanderTheGreat11, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
Cope it's over if you are below 3.5 PSL, my face is around 2.8 PSL. Around 15-25% of guys can't get a girlfriend.

Cope it's over if you are below 3.5 PSL, my face is around 2.8 PSL. Around 15-25% of guys can't get a girlfriend.
Out of all guys I know there is bottom 25% of looks anyways, they had gf or gfs

Out of all guys I know there is bottom 25% of looks anyways
Ok, look at my face posted in ratings thread and tell me if you have seen anyone as ugly as me with a gf?

90% of my friends 17-20 get normal casual relationships whether their above my looks level or lower I’m just cursed

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
I know a few, they're unattractive and/or ethnic. But yeah someone can get a gf below their lookslevel if they are constantly in social situations. This however doesn't account for the quality of the women/relationship
yeah tbh blackpill isn't about getting a gf or not. It's the strive to get a rotation of stacys

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, ShowerMaxxing, ExtraBones and 1 other person
Ok, look at my face posted in ratings thread and tell me if you have seen anyone as ugly as me with a gf?
JFL at you if you think you are very ugly. Yea all guys I know who looked like you had gfs. You are not demorfed or anything just fat. I can see you being above average once you lose it

My theory is that if your parents have reproduced, the odds are you have at least couple of traits that seen as good on genetical level, which makes it kinda hard to have no appeal whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: serbiangandy
JFL at you if you think you are very ugly. Yea all guys I know who looked like you had gfs. You are not demorfed or anything just fat. I can see you being above average once you lose it
I am 2.7 or 2.8 PSL, I can become LTN at best after losing weight, and MTN at best if I get more surgery. What's your location? I live in chadifornia and it's fucking over.

I am 2.7 or 2.8 PSL, I can become LTN at best after losing weight, and MTN at best if I get more surgery. What's your location? I live in chadifornia and it's fucking over.
You are 3.2-3.3 psl which is bottom 20% of looks. On top of that you are fat, with shitty ass haircut and terrible style. Just lose fat and see how you will look afterwards, play with hair. You really have some potential. Maybe surgery then to HTN if bones are weak, but its unclear

having a gf means nothing

Majority of users think that they wont ever get gf cuz they are 3.7 psl
they could probably get one, but what kind?
I have a gf and I'm as miserable as before

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
You are 3.2-3.3 psl which is bottom 20% of looks. On top of that you are fat, with shitty ass haircut and terrible style. Just lose fat and see how you will look afterwards, play with hair. You really have some potential. Maybe surgery then to HTN if bones are weak, but its unclear
Your original claim was you saw ugly guys in the bottom 20% with a gf. Yet I have never seen a guy as unattractive as me with a girl, so where are you seeing ugly guys with women? It doesn't make sense and before you mention socialmaxxing. All the women at my workplace avoid me even other men do. And this had nothing to do with social skills since the moment women saw my face, they avoided me.

Your original claim was you saw ugly guys in the bottom 20% with a gf. Yet I have never seen a guy as unattractive as me with a girl, so where are you seeing ugly guys with women? It doesn't make sense and before you mention socialmaxxing. All the women at my workplace avoid me even other men do. And this had nothing to do with social skills since the moment women saw my face, they avoided me.

Your looks level and below

yeah tbh blackpill isn't about getting a gf or not. It's the strive to get a rotation of stacys
I'd want to LTR a virgin for life and lookslevel wouldn't matter, but don't think it's possible for me

I’m 23 and never had a gf

How do you know they aren't all rich? Also, how do you believe they got girlfriends? What can I do to get a gf when women avoid interacting with me?
All rich? Very very unlikely

Cope, just be NT.

• +1
Reactions: ExtraBones
I’m not exaggerating when I say that every single guy I’ve spoken with in college has at the very least casually mentioned having a gf at one point if not demonstrated having one from their social media or me seeing her directly.

Being a 20+ year old virgin is a freak-tier anomaly reserved for the biggest of social outcasts or the genuinely disfigured.

• +1
Reactions: watah, falcon1 and Deleted member 19469
this is why the NT pill is ruthless. Most "incels" are just failed normies who have no social lives lol. I even know ugly dudes, who blackpillers would say it's "over", who lost their virginity before 18. It's only over if you're non-NT or deformed/tru-cel.

• +1
Reactions: Gargamel, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 19469 and 2 others
this is why the NT pill is ruthless. Most "incels" are just failed normies who have no social lives lol. I even know ugly dudes, who blackpillers would say it's "over", who lost their virginity before 18. It's only over if you're non-NT or deformed/tru-cel.
Plus manlet. Even when I had a social life it made no difference. When you’re a manlet it’s automatically over. You cannot be nt as a manlet only a jester

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 12234
I'm 26 khhv, normies probably don't even see me as human jfl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, AlexanderTheGreat11, _MVP_ and 1 other person
i kiss my gf infront of my incel friend to fuck with his mental, i hope he dont go er on me in future

i kiss my gf infront of my incel friend to fuck with his mental, i hope he dont go er on me in future
Meanwhile your whore gf is taking bbc Tyrone cock, licking cum from his cok and then kissing u straight after. Hope u don’t go er when u find out

How did they get gfs? What can I do to get a gf?
For you in current shape to get gf you need to be very nt and have social circle, which you dont have. To be succeseful in cold approach you need to be above average, and you are not above average. Lose weight, get better hair, try approaching

Meanwhile your whore gf is taking bbc Tyrone cock, licking cum from his cok and then kissing u straight after. Hope u don’t go er when u find out
this is what coper love to think to protect their ego...typical brain pathway of cringe incel

• JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
this is what coper love to think to protect their ego...typical brain pathway of cringe incel
It’s was jus a joke brooooo

For you in current shape to get gf you need to be very nt and have social circle, which you dont have. To be succeseful in cold approach you need to be above average, and you are not above average. Lose weight, get better hair, try approaching
Nobody at work wants to be friends with me because of my looks and all the women keep avoiding me. I want to have a social circle but don't know how to get one? If I cold approach I will be accused of sexual harassment, even if I could become above-average because I am curry. Please give me some tips on how to get a social circle.

• +1
Nobody at work wants to be friends with me because of my looks and all the women keep avoiding me. I want to have a social circle but don't know how to get one? If I cold approach I will be accused of sexual harassment, even if I could become above-average because I am curry. Please give me some tips on how to get a social circle.
If you’re over 18 it’s over buddy.

sorry bro, im just rage baiting
All jokes aside your bitch is probably giving some guy blowjobs before kissing you haha

• Hmm...
Reactions: SeiGun
You look like awkward guy socially from pics tbh. Try to looksmax at possible, and preferrably try to go to some martial arts training club, make NT guy friends and try to get in their social group, at least it worked for me.

You look like awkward guy socially from pics tbh. Try to looksmax at possible, and preferrably try to go to some martial arts training club, make NT guy friends and try to get in their social group, at least it worked for me.
Brutal autism pill, I had a legit autism diagnosis as a kid. Am I too ugly to make friends or too awkward? Idk about martial arts but do meet-up groups work?

All jokes aside your bitch is probably giving some guy blowjobs before kissing you haha
nah, from what i see she behave like a wife,came from cristian family with good father and i took her vig,
probably ganna settle with this one
if she really tricked me , i just admit being a idiot and move on...

• JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
autism = over

Brutal autism pill, I had a legit autism diagnosis as a kid. Am I too ugly to make friends or too awkward? Idk about martial arts but do meet-up groups work?
It’s over buddy

• JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11
Yeah they might work but friendship happens when you meet somebody on regular basis, especially in martial arts classes when you kick each other in sparring, and get stronger bond.

There is guys who are uglier with you with friends, so its your personality

I'd want to LTR a virgin for life and lookslevel wouldn't matter, but don't think it's possible for me
man fuck the whole virgin thing who cares tbh. As long as you mog her ex's that's all that matters

There is nobody who I know above 22 who never had any sexual relationships or gf, its literally impossible if you get any kind of social life.

Majority of women date majority of men
ive always said this and here im doing it once again: if you are somehow extra high inhib neurotic and WEIRD (like in autism or schizo) its over. only the chad can slay with severe autism (but he should be looking good in any expression and shouldnotlook physicly disabled)

science directly proves this with lot of papers and researches BUT... if you somehow mentally fucked you can basically test it yourself. you look ok people are ok then you talk and start to act more natural, your mask falls of eventually revealing your roboticness weirdness and your facial expressions become "Autistic" then ppl start treating you worser or kinda get scared and shit then its over. buddy boyos its over if you dont find a way to be like people otherwise sau goodbye to getting laid and even to friends.

there is people that are waiting for your geniune companionship but your path is maybe the indirect one and you will meet him going through other standart npc relationships, but you cant form a connection with majority of the people. so its over over over. there is a girl you would fuck if you werent this high inhib and a weirdo guy

• +1
You have to make it happen. Staying home all day and night won't produce results. You know what you need to do.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, nitesik and ChristianChad
ChristianChad

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036