Everybody who has a sister should give me her number!!!

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

On the way to find myself.
Whats better than helping a brother out?

My sister has Gracie abrahms/Madison Beer tier forward growth and coloring...All my friends used to like her

Same with my bothers both 6'6" and 6'3"....Although they're norwooded and blue pilled...

I would give you her number...But really she doesn't need anymore ppl all on her case...She gets genuinely annoyed when guys who she thinks are creepy (Probably code for ugly) DM her or text her.

A good looking girls DM's is absolutely ridiculous. Even on private her inbox is long enough where u can scroll down and just see a bunch of unread messages she doesn't even bother to click lol.

Most men (I know I do) even if top tier looking will look at pretty much all DM's if for nothing more than validation.

My sister has Gracie abrahms/Madison Beer tier forward growth and coloring...All my friends used to like her

Same with my bothers both 6'6" and 6'3"....Although they're norwooded and blue pilled...

I would give you her number...But really she doesn't need anymore ppl all on her case...She gets genuinely annoyed when guys who she thinks are creepy (Probably code for ugly) DM her or text her.

A good looking girls DM's is absolutely ridiculous. Even on private her inbox is long enough where u can scroll down and just see a bunch of unread messages she doesn't even bother to click lol.

Most men (I know I do) even if top tier looking will look at pretty much all DM's if for nothing more than validation.
Everything alright bro. This post was more like a joke. Getting someones sister number wouldnt even do something for me since we most likely dont live in the same country.
Also just that you replied showes me that you care.

Everything alright bro. This post was more like a joke. Getting someones sister number wouldnt even do something for me since we most likely dont live in the same country.

I like to point out every chance I can how I got the genetic bottom end of the stick compared to my family members lol...So yeah, not really alright...

But anyway...What do you mean "care" ?? About what exactly?? I respond to most things in depth.

My comment completely saved this thread from the abandoned desert. Recognize this please

my sister is 6 or 7 or 8 , u sure?

I like to point out every chance I can how I got the genetic bottom end of the stick compared to my family members lol...So yeah, not really alright...

But anyway...What do you mean "care" ?? About what exactly?? I respond to most things in depth.

My comment completely saved this thread from the abandoned desert. Recognize this please
It was meant positivly lol. Care in a positive way. Why does everybody misunderstand me?
my sister is 6 or 7 or 8 , u sure?
yes bro. Oh shit thought you were talking about psl not age

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
It was meant positivly lol. Care in a positive way. Why does everybody misunderstand me?

yes bro
You are a misunderstood bad boy E boy chad

• Love it
Reactions: HighTGymcel

XD

• JFL
Reactions: HighTGymcel and RichardSpencel

Ur height ?

• +1
Reactions: onnysk and Deleted member 3902