Everyday i become more like ER

Rimaxtis

Rimaxtis

Vampiremaxxer
At the beginning i was thinking that he was overreacting but life without some excitement, life without a purpose and love, can really be dull asf, and in my case its just makes me feel worse about myself. Plus i always said that girls couldnt be so cruel to him he just had no game, well after i tried talking to them to i realised that he was partially right. I dont get it, why do they go for the shit personality guys when i mog them(its confirmed). In such a nice guy why wont they give me a chance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lyxguxx, AutisticGymcel and Darkeningstar
It comes with a lot of pros, only if chad ofcourse
Yeah, but unfortunately I think being psychopathic (which does not mean bad) rewards more, especially with females

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
However, I wish you not to be like him
Man deep inside im good,i am fr good. But i get treated like shit man, i dont deserve it. I hope i dont end up like him too

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Man deep inside im good,i am fr good. But i get treated like shit man, i dont deserve it. I hope i dont end up like him too
You are right and I can tell that you are a good person

• Love it
At the beginning i was thinking that he was overreacting but life without some excitement, life without a purpose and love, can really be dull asf, and in my case its just makes me feel worse about myself. Plus i always said that girls couldnt be so cruel to him he just had no game, well after i tried talking to them to i realised that he was partially right. I dont get it, why do they go for the shit personality guys when i mog them(its confirmed). In such a nice guy why wont they give me a chance
View attachment 3027771
rip to ER

• +1