Everyday i check this looksmaxxing website for eye color changers

yoshisand

yoshisand

Bronze
i know one day some day i hope we find out the way to change this so i can ascend

i know one day some day i hope we find out the way to change this so i can ascend
How I changed mine was using a dye agent and directly putting the needle in my eye. I now have blue hunter eyes and mog everyone, at least that is the case until I take my schizophrenia medication.

How I changed mine was using a dye agent and directly putting the needle in my eye. I now have blue hunter eyes and mog everyone, at least that is the case until I take my schizophrenia medication.
kys im being serious

If you don't bonesmash your cornea 3x a day it's meaningless buddy boyo

thats retarded why would i do that
I’m being serious buddy boyo. If you don’t stick a needle in your eye, it’s over for you.

To ascend your looks. If you have disgusting brown eyes, it’s over for you buddy boyo.
im not doing that shit its retarded

One mf on YouTube read himself poetry and something else everyday to make his eyes from dark to green and he succeeded lol

I want green eyes I want green eyes I want green eyes...

He explained with the placebo effect so it might work.

im not doing that shit its retarded
Trust me, it‘ll save your life. Your life will be worth living for, woman will flock to you, men will respect you, you will be held to same standard as religious prophets. You must stick a needle in your eye to change your eye colour, you must.

Trust me, it‘ll save your life. Your life will be worth living for, woman will flock to you, men will respect you, you will be held to same standard as religious prophets. You must stick a needle in your eye to change your eye colour, you must.
yeah im not a vulnarable mentally lost faggot i want to ascend dumbass

yeah im not a vulnarable mentally lost faggot i want to ascend dumbass
That’s what I’m trying to help you do. I’m trying to help. Do you want to become the next prophet?

That’s what I’m trying to help you do. I’m trying to help. Do you want to become the next prophet?
quit trolling faggot.

quit trolling faggot.
I’m not trolling. Look at the hardmaxxing threads, they do exact same thing using the needles. Blue eyes are essential to becoming a PSL slayer. The decision to do this is a matter of a life worth living or one which isn’t.

I’m not trolling. Look at the hardmaxxing threads, they do exact same thing using the needles. Blue eyes are essential to becoming a PSL slayer. The decision to do this is a matter of a life worth living or one which isn’t.
don't need blue eyes really quote it and send it here

don't need blue eyes really quote it and send it here
Look at real life examples. O’Pry, Drago, Vasily, you get the picture. You need them buddy boyo.

Look at real life examples. O’Pry, Drago, Vasily, you get the picture. You need them buddy boyo.
send the hardmax article

really? then pick one since theres so much
There’s just too much to go through I’m afraid. Keep going through them though, you’ll find them. 😊