everyday i feel like fucking shit

TheAbyssinian

TheAbyssinian

Mistral
my misery has gotten to the point where even if i got everything i ever wanted i would still be a broken anhedonic loser internally, i havent felt jjoy in likke 2-3 years now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
But why

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and datboijj
stress I cant feel good about something without becoming really stressed about it, at first it was like impulsivv thoughts but then those went away but the stress stayed

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Blackgymmax
I guarantee your vitamin D levels are low my fellow Cushitic brother, go to the doctors and get all your vitamins, lipids, and hormones checked. They'll put you on a vitamin D prescription and afterwards and you'll feel much better.

Are you exercising?

If you're interested in antidepressants look into Wellbutrin, it's not an SSRI it upregulates dopamine instead of SSRI's which upregulates serotonin. It'll increase your anxiety but give you a fuck ton of energy and focus. Also get a MALE (emphasis on MALE) therapist. If Wellbutrin doesn't work out look into MAOI's.

• +1
I exercise nearly everyday I lift weights but dont do any cardio.
Start doing cardio. Even just a jog in the sun will work wonders. Also follow my other advice. Anyone with dark skin in North America or EU likely has vitamin D deficiency, mine was real bad before I fixed it.

• +1