everyday I thank god for bonesmashing

yue

yue

Exponent
I have thousands of dollars saved on genioplasties, canthoplasties, etc... Gods great gift to mankind is bonesmashing.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: NerverBegan, billymidnight, FutureChadronelite and 4 others
I have thousands of dollars saved on genioplasties, canthoplasties, etc... Gods great gift to mankind is bonesmashing.

results?

• +1
Reactions: huaus
Nice try, but these jewish gatekeeping tactics won't fool me. Bonesmashing is not real :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, Deleted member 87367, billymidnight and 9 others
nice cope

Enjoy the brain damage

• +1
Reactions: shewantsme and iblamesols
courtesy for the brain damage @coispet

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Guiltyfeelings, Snowskinned, overtier1011 and 2 others
This is impossible you cant get an edge that straight out of nowhere. Brain damage would be insane too
i just told you dude he bonesmashed with a hammer taped to a massage gun... according to him. I think it's cope. Got implants now he is just trolling everyone

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and heyheyheybro22
god wouldn't like you bonesmashing

• +1
Reactions: teraggggg
Don’t worry yue, i believe you.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
i totaly agree! shalom officer!

• +1
Reactions: Steroyl
Bonesmashing is retarded and doesn't work

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FutureChadronelite, Mrinfinityx and omnilegent
Lobotomies also work

Imagine believing this satire

The fact that there isnt any JFL react by the mod halo is brutal for the sake of this forum

View attachment 3088883
yeah he posted a pic of him attaching a hammer to a massage gun

i'm just saying. both clav and him and nordsmog are either trolling or gaslit to believe this

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Nice try, but these jewish gatekeeping tactics won't fool me. Bonesmashing is not real :feelsgood:
it works but the level of growth is so slow that you will think its almost nothing

like one session is probably worth a little paper thin level of bone

personally I dedicated 4-5 years to it and made my cheekbones and jaw stronger, but many people just think i filled out.

Ive encountered a few from highschool who asked if i have fillers or cheekbone implants.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch and piec
it works but the level of growth is so slow that you will think its almost nothing

like one session is probably worth a little paper thin level of bone

personally I dedicated 4-5 years to it and made my cheekbones and jaw stronger, but many people just think i filled out.

Ive encountered a few from highschool who asked if i have fillers or cheekbone implants.
growth depends on how much calcitonin you have

everyday i thank god for giving me a perfect jaw ang sharp cheekbones so i dont have to go through this bs you must go through

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent
@yue how long have you been doing it? i am really curious about hitting the maxilla region and if the results will be positive, since you cant smash under the nasal base. but paranasal implants dont seem to go there too. ive ascended every signle bone in my face the past 2 years but idk what to do with the mediocre maxilla. you apparently did do it, where did u hit? were the results good?

the red is where i plan to hit. shouldnt green be done too to not get the illusion of smooth philtrum?

Last edited:
@yue how long have you been doing it? i am really curious about hitting the maxilla region and if the results will be positive, since you cant smash under the nasal base. but paranasal implants dont seem to go there too. ive ascended every signle bone in my face the past 2 years but idk what to do with the mediocre maxilla. you apparently did do it, where did u hit? were the results good?

View attachment 3093899

the red is where i plan to hit. shouldnt green be done too to not get the illusion of smooth philtrum?
I've only bonesmashed my zygos arch and mental, both areas, you may note, project out of the skin and thus offer more surface area for forces. The maxilla on the other hand is projected into the skin. If I had poor maxillary traits such as nasiolabal folds, I'd treat them from the perspective of the underlying connective tissue rather than bone. Something like Orcs PDO threads would work quite well.

• +1
Reactions: piec