Everyday I wake up and already hate the rest of it

B

BlackLowLtn

Iron
I have so many shit that fucked me up in life from diagnosed autism to abuse but the thing that fucks me up the most mentally is why I got to be so fucking ugly.

I can’t stand it, holy fuck. I quite literally got the homeless pheno even if I groom myself to the absolute best. I used to look so cute as a kid and bullshit puberty fucked me over so bad, gave me the bones of an ogre and cucked my eye area, why do I even try anymore I’m fucking hideous.

I don’t at all contact old friends anymore because I dont want them to see how ogreish I became even during the past year or 2, i look so fucking old at 19 I hate myself for ever even trying and not killing myself sooner like the subhuman i am.

How tf do people cope with this shit?

• So Sad
Reactions: noonespecial
Every day I wake up and am exited for the rest

You just need to change your mindset

• +1
Reactions: IngrownDicktipmaxx
every day i wake up and think its joever

• +1
Reactions: BlackLowLtn
I have so many shit that fucked me up in life from diagnosed autism to abuse but the thing that fucks me up the most mentally is why I got to be so fucking ugly.

I can’t stand it, holy fuck. I quite literally got the homeless pheno even if I groom myself to the absolute best. I used to look so cute as a kid and bullshit puberty fucked me over so bad, gave me the bones of an ogre and cucked my eye area, why do I even try anymore I’m fucking hideous.

I don’t at all contact old friends anymore because I dont want them to see how ogreish I became even during the past year or 2, i look so fucking old at 19 I hate myself for ever even trying and not killing myself sooner like the subhuman i am.

How tf do people cope with this shit?
If your bones are good you have great potential

i have nothing to be excited when i wake up my day would be either shit or really shit .

• +1
Reactions: BlackLowLtn