Everyday is the same goddamn day for trucel

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

No God. The only man in the sky is me
Everyday I wake up, play the same goddamn games, eat the same food, stay in my room. Everyone my age having fun with their friends, have sex, hang out etc. Halloween, Christmas, whatever, it’s all the same predictable day for inels, just staying at home, waking up and playing the same fucking games everyday it’s over.

only variation in inel routine is coom schedule, because fucked up brain chemistry feel horny at different times, yesterday had to coom 1pm. Today had to beat meat 1Am. Also dick feel so small in my 3 inch hand

Also sleep on my sides for 19 years squish my zygo and maxilla. Ogre curve is literally on my nose it’s over

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 3328, Zeta ascended and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Bewusst
Descrcare 16

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Alt Number 3
methamphetamine will break the cycle

• +1
Reactions: pisslord and Deleted member 2486

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
I lay on my sides cuz I can't breathe laying on my back

it sucks even worse when youre an adult and youre past the highschool college age of youth or whatever.

as good as it will ever get is either suey or just not giving a fuk about anything anymore like me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Alt Number 3 and SHARK
This is super accurate. I’ve basically lived in my house for the past ten years

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Yeah

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Everyday I wake up, play the same goddamn games, eat the same food, stay in my room. Everyone my age having fun with their friends, have sex, hang out etc. Halloween, Christmas, whatever, it’s all the same predictable day for inels, just staying at home, waking up and playing the same fucking games everyday it’s over.

only variation in inel routine is coom schedule, because fucked up brain chemistry feel horny at different times, yesterday had to coom 1pm. Today had to beat meat 1Am. Also dick feel so small in my 3 inch hand

Also sleep on my sides for 19 years squish my zygo and maxilla. Ogre curve is literally on my nose it’s over
I feel you bro, evetything i can relate except going outside with same those friends, and it's pretty much all the same.

groundhog day with bill murry was about him trying to get laid