Everyday my husband walks past my rapist

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
I (35F) am married to (39m). We’ve been together for 11+ years and for that whole time my husband has worked in one place.

When I was younger (15) I was raped by a local boy which screwed me up immensely. He also works at my husbands place of work.

It kills me that my husband has to walk past, interact, meet, talk to and see the person who took my virginity by force.

Not only that, he has similar interests to my husband so people have tried to get them to hang out and talk and all he’s said is that there is a past issue that means he doesn’t want anything to do with him.

He’s also said he wants to say something so bad but it’s not his story to tell which I am glad of because I would be mortified.

It’s not something that can change I just needed to vent and get it off my chest.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, piec, RichardSpencel and 2 others
:soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, aesthetic beauty, majesticincel and 2 others
when tf you gonna deploy to war, mr. mercenary?
cuckold reddit larps dont take cities

• JFL
Reactions: piec, RichardSpencel, mr007 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: mr007
when tf you gonna deploy to war, mr. mercenary?
cuckold reddit larps dont take cities
Shit let me have my break after a long day! If you really wanted me to deploy again this early, you couldve just sucked my dick

Shit let me have my break after a long day! If you really wanted me to deploy again this early, you couldve just sucked my dick
deploy again? you never been to war you fat turkish kid who watches pmc wagner sigma edits whole day but would hide under moms skirt if got told to go to fight for cities like bakhmut:LOL:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RichardSpencel and isis_Bleach
“I’m virgin sweetie no ones ever had my pussy before u teehee” -her to her husband

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
deploy again? you never been to war you fat turkish kid who watches pmc wagner sigma edits whole day but would hide under moms skirt if got told to go to fight for cities like bakhmut:LOL:
Nigga so low iq he doesn't understand humor even though it's quite obvious from my wording of it, 2024 tiktokcels are one of a kind already knows my nationality like a obsessed stalking cuck but I only seen him today, keep my dick out of your mouth obsessed cuck, go back to wanking to your gandy edits

You gotta ignore these 2023-2024 tiktokfaggots, devoid of any humor and says the most basic low iq shit

Last edited:
Nigga so low iq he doesn't understand humor even though it's quite obvious from my wording of it, 2024 tiktokcels are one of a kind already knows my nationality like a obsessed stalking cuck but I only seen him today, keep my dick out of your mouth obsessed cuck, go back to wanking to your gandy edits

You gotta ignore these 2020-2024 tiktokfaggots, devoid of any humor and says the most basic low iq shit
humor in reposting cuckold stories on reddit

you are a faggot

humor in reposting cuckold stories on reddit

you are a faggot
My words affected you so hard you changed your entire pfp nigga , my bad for exposing your obsessed faggotry disorder for Gandy but now you are obsessed with me this time, quite low iq trying to save honor like this

ignored

My words affected you so hard you changed your entire pfp nigga , my bad for exposing your obsessed faggotry disorder for Gandy but now you are obsessed with me this time, quite low iq trying to save honor like this

ignored

View attachment 3136053
bro i change pfps 3 times a day sometimes.. you think you are important

stop trying to strawman you sound like muslims who shit on destiny for having blue hair . we talk about the subject

you are turkish fat piece of shit war mongering , while having very good possibility of joining pmc and making shit ton of money you still LARP on org and post reddit cuckold stories.

Anyone know whatever happened to that user @Makhachev ? he was really annoying but funny
sometimes