Everyone Can Tell When You Fraud These Things

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Kraken
Just saw this post of some user who asked Org if he should squint at woman who lock eyes with him in public. A resounding "no" was heard all the way up to India, because girls can tell if you fraud your eye area.

Everyone knows that one guy that frauds his voice in class. Chances are, we were one of them at one point in our lives. I certainly was, I'll admit that. Let me tell you how cringe it is, don't fraud stuff like that because people can tell and it'll only make you look tryhard.

Now the last one: cheekbones. A lot of guys do cheeksucking or bite their teeth to make their jawline appear larger. I do that too, but I have an excuse for me it's because crowds make me nervous. But I don't do it to fraud because people can, once more, tell.

Save yourself the regret of frauding these things chads, just work with what you already have.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Joshrc, Clark69 and 2 others
Boioioioioioioioioimp.

wb money

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
water,if your eyes only look good squinted you should kill yourself bc its very obvious when squinting irl

• +1
imagine walking around like this thinking your gl.... look how fucking stupid squinters look

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Clark69, WeiWei and 2 others
the voice one is social death. imagine trying your best to speak from your chest and adding bass & crack to it as well. super obvious and aspie, the sound of it is repulsive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and PlayersGetPlayed
Just saw this post of some user who asked Org if he should squint at woman who lock eyes with him in public. A resounding "no" was heard all the way up to India, because girls can tell if you fraud your eye area.

Everyone knows that one guy that frauds his voice in class. Chances are, we were one of them at one point in our lives. I certainly was, I'll admit that. Let me tell you how cringe it is, don't fraud stuff like that because people can tell and it'll only make you look tryhard.

Now the last one: cheekbones. A lot of guys do cheeksucking or bite their teeth to make their jawline appear larger. I do that too, but I have an excuse for me it's because crowds make me nervous. But I don't do it to fraud because people can, once more, tell.

Save yourself the regret of frauding these things chads, just work with what you already have.
Only jutting very slightly doesn’t look unnatural.
I’m not talking about giving yourself an underbite because that looks retarded.

• +1