Everyone cheats

whitebadboy

whitebadboy

Banned
In all normie couples everyone cheats the male cheats and chats others the girl cheats too there is no hope no trust
How can you cope with that and live a relation like this with the smartphon epidiemic and social networks cheating is now the norm in all couples.
We are too good for this world we cant take this ugly life

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing, Michael and Vitruvian
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, forwardgrowth, OOGABOOGA and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 616, OCDMaxxing and 2 others
its true if some hot bitch messaged me i would fk her holes, even in a relationship. girls think the same. tbh tbh ngl

In all normie couples everyone cheats the male cheats and chats others the girl cheats too there is no hope no trust
How can you cope with that and live a relation like this with the smartphon epidiemic and social networks cheating is now the norm in all couples.
islam doesn't allow that

Too good in the sense that your average PSLer, even the most fucked up gore addicted version has more self awareness and empathy than your average normie. If you think before you do something that could hurt some one in anyway and play the scenario in your head and decide against following the action, you are already much more self aware of your actions than other people. Normies just don’t care at all about their actions even when they hurt anyone. They just do whatever and are more psychopath than the most fucked up guy on PSL. Of course the average normie will cheat given the chance, because they don’t even think about the consequences of their actions, unlike people on here, who play out every scenario due to autism or whatever you want to call it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Vegeta, Bennett, SayNoToRotting and 4 others
Too good in the sense that your average PSLer, even the most fucked up gore addicted version has more self awareness and empathy than your average normie. If you think before you do something that could hurt some one in anyway and play the scenario in your head and decide against following the action, you are already much more self aware of your actions than other people. Normies just don’t care at all about their actions even when they hurt anyone. They just do whatever and are more psychopath than the most fucked up guy on PSL. Of course the average normie will cheat given the chance, because they don’t even think about the consequences of their actions, unlike people on here, who play out every scenario due to autism or whatever you want to call it
i didn’t really believe in the normie shit a lot until i went to college and my current dormmate listens to everything on youtube with no earphones, he just plays it outloud, he falls asleep to playing to netflix aloud, etc. and he has 2 pair of head/earphones jfl. istg his consciousness/self awareness is near 0

• +1
Reactions: Vegeta, SteveRogers and LowTierNormie
i didn’t really believe in the normie shit a lot until i went to college and my current dormmate listens to everything on youtube with no earphones, he just plays it outloud, he falls asleep to playing to netflix aloud, etc. and he has 2 pair of head/earphones jfl. istg his consciousness/self awareness is near 0
next time just beat his skull

with a pillow of course

• JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 2846
Makes you kind of hate humanity doesn't it? I mean we cause ourselves pain and misery just from our selfishness alone.

yes. Its hard pill to swallow that sex is not something intimate anymore. It's like alcohol or smoking weed. Everybody who is social has it. People are fucking each other. It's normal. Hard to swallow if you're socialy retared like me. I thought that getting sex is very intimate, it's somthing very special, while dudes are talking that they fucked this bitch like they say about weed or alco. Sex is not tabu like it used to be, its complete opposite, it's mainstreep, dudes talk about sex with foids like they are talking about the weather and its completly normal.

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, Justttt, SayNoToRotting and 6 others
Look everyone cheats; here’s a guide for every serious lookmaxxer. Even if you’re an absolute 20/10 Giga chad or whatever other cringe term is used daily here you’ll still get cheated on. Society by the years is only becoming more degenerative thus hypergamy sky rocketing and flourishing. The point is lookMaxx as much as possible so you can have an array of options and not worry about how to stick your dick in a hole 24/7. Have a new bitch for every day that ends in a Y

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Chadelite
What about people who are too ugly to cheat but still somehow managed to get into a relationship?

Look everyone cheats; here’s a guide for every serious lookmaxxer. Even if you’re an absolute 20/10 Giga chad or whatever other cringe term is used daily here you’ll still get cheated on. Society by the years is only becoming more degenerative thus hypergamy sky rocketing and flourishing. The point is lookMaxx as much as possible so you can have an array of options and not worry about how to stick your dick in a hole 24/7. Have a new bitch for every day that ends in a Y
i don't want new bitch that is fucking other dudes, i want harem of virgins (before me) just for myself

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
i don't want new bitch that is fucking other dudes, i want harem of virgins (before me) just for myself

experienced pussy is the best pussy; prime example Teanna Trump

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pietrosiek
most delusional member on this forum but you have a child's fantasy, maybe you should write books or sth

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Pietrosiek
also significantly depends on: how extraverted a person is. introverts cheat less. I read once, in a study

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Move to Saudia Arabia and claim you're Muslim.

i dont want this life and fake btiches
Move to Saudia Arabia and claim you're Muslim.
they cheat allot on theyr own backs especcialy man

i dont want this life and fake btiches

they cheat allot on theyr own backs especcialy man
Move out to a rural area and live out your life with her? No competition there.

Monogamy is cope.

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman
most delusional member on this forum but you have a child's fantasy, maybe you should write books or sth
I'm not delusional like some users are.

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
One of the biggest chads I knew got cheated on by an average girl he was dating :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

One of the biggest chads I knew got cheated on by an average girl he was dating :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
so we can kys if even chad doesn't get what he wants

Yes, when they are ugly the cheat

everyone takes what he or she wants and can, all creatures are egoistic, forget values such as honesty and loyalty. most of the members here expecting their imaginary gfs to stay loyal would cheat themselves if they could without even thinking about morals.

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman
social networks means anytime a guy can seduce her from anywhere

having to allways look for new people is hell and amkes no sense
Get a loyal wife via bioengineering?

Yes man
i will get an android in 20 years
Android girl from dbz is ideal

also significantly depends on: how extraverted a person is. introverts cheat less. I read once, in a study

I am a hardcore introvert and I have never stayed loyal in any LTR.

Members slowly realizing what's actually happening, and that game is rigged, and looksmaxing for long term commitment has becaming useless

Wow

It's my problem with fucking relationships. That there's always cheating...

I can't handle this type of information because it makes me feel as if all my life is gonna be a lie... I cannot handle this type of information lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Wow

It's my problem with fucking relationships. That there's always cheating...

I can't handle this type of information because it makes me feel as if all my life is gonna be a lie... I cannot handle this type of information lol
Lets all wait for androids and fuck this normie shit life

They won't do emotions
they will
The only thing you need is that she tells i love you everyday,comes and hugs you 2 or 3 times a day.
Thats already more than most woman nowdays BLACKPILL

every gf ill ever get ill cheat on

I cheated on 3 of my ex but I never got caught :feelshah:

Just accept it, it's normal. Play the game into your advantage the best you can, the game is always rigged and unfair.

The main goal in life imo is to get good offspring and to raise them well.

Secondary goal imo is pleasure/enjoyment.

Just accept it, it's normal. Play the game into your advantage the best you can, the game is always rigged and unfair.

The main goal in life imo is to get good offspring and to raise them well.

Secondary goal imo is pleasure/enjoyment.
no