Everyone used this move to mog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and Deleted member 23558
Elastico mogs

• +1
Reactions: EXTREME SUBHUMAN
:feelskek:

FUCK you just unlocked one of my old memories. back when i was younger i was a chadlite in terms of football. one evening i was playing a match with niggas and there were lots of jbs watching us. the other team had a popular athletic chad. so in one play i did an insanely clean mcgeady spin on him and he fell to the ground. everyone started laughing at him and I got respect from all the dudes and the jbs started to show interest on me. went from isolated bullied framecel to statusmaxxed normie with chadlite treatment.

then covid started, got isolated and all went to shit

• +1
:feelskek:

FUCK you just unlocked one of my old memories. back when i was younger i was a chadlite in terms of football. one evening i was playing a match with niggas and there were lots of jbs watching us. the other team had a popular athletic chad. so in one play i did an insanely clean mcgeady spin on him and he fell to the ground. everyone started laughing at him and I got respect from all the dudes and the jbs started to show interest on me. went from isolated bullied framecel to statusmaxxed normie with chadlite treatment.

then covid started, got isolated and all went to shit
legit if you mog in sports jbs will start to like you even if you are not that good looking. school was just too easy what happened now. its all about looks

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
legit if you mog in sports jbs will start to like you even if you are not that good looking. school was just too easy what happened now. its all about looks
what times... school environment is unmoggable ideal

• +1