EVERYONE GO TROLL GTA VI SUBREDDIT! ASK IF THEY IMPLENET RAPING WOMEN IN GTA VI

AustinCutler

AustinCutler

Blackpillmaxxing
Here is the subreddit: go ask if killing people is okay and killing dogs why cant we rape women ? Or just are they gonna implement raping system? They wont ban u immediately since its a small sub jfl post here ur reddit post and im gonna support u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, copingtoohardrn, fuse and 10 others
@Xangsane @Darkeningstar

• +1
Reactions: Stackz and Darkeningstar
@Greypiller

• +1
Reactions: AustinCutler
IMG 20240713 135141

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, 5'7 zoomer, Use1ess and 6 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: fuse
I'm very in

• +1
Here is the subreddit: go ask if killing people is okay and killing dogs why cant we rape women ? Or just are they gonna implement raping system? They wont ban u immediately since its a small sub jfl post here ur reddit post and im gonna support u
Bro whats the subreddit name

IMG 2797
😭😭

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, fuse and AustinCutler

post something similar to this bro

Let me make a reddit account on my computer with a vpn rq, get more niggers in this thread I hate that subreddit

• +1
Reactions: fuse, 5'7 zoomer and AustinCutler
Already deleted 😂😂

Mods removed it

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I am shadowbanned there as well

2024 07 13 2

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Darkeningstar and AustinCutler

Attachments

• IMG_20240713_170933_750.jpg
    IMG_20240713_170933_750.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuse and AustinCutler
Normies aren't letting me post
hmmmm shit I still see comments are coming for me like : "Such a weird thing to say and want. Seek help." "You need help and I'm so sorry for you" :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
hmmmm shit I still see comments are coming for me like : "Such a weird thing to say and want. Seek help." "You need help and I'm so sorry for you" :lul::lul::lul:
I went to the newest and I can't find any trolling, I think they removed ur posts aswell

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuse and AustinCutler
I went to the newest and I can't find any trolling, I think they removed ur posts aswell
such soys, but be fr is killing cute and innocent dogs are okay ? is killing hard working constructor workers okay ? but doing the mentioned thing is bannable ??????????? what a world we live in ....

such soys, but be fr is killing cute and innocent dogs are okay ? is killing hard working constructor workers okay ? but doing the mentioned thing is bannable ??????????? what a world we live in ....
I think in GTA VI we should be able to rape cuz it's all about crime, it's not even trolling when it comes to the game, it should be a legit feature imo

• +1
I think in GTA VI we should be able to rape cuz it's all about crime, it's not even trolling when it comes to the game, it should be a legit feature imo
i totally think the same , many sex offenders are in the us , secondly there are SHIT TON OF RAPISTS out there living life free while in texas u can get death penalty for 1 murder and u can bail yourself out for rape offense SO KILLING IS MORE BRUTAL THAN RAPING i truly dont understand

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee
i totally think the same , many sex offenders are in the us , secondly there are SHIT TON OF RAPISTS out there living life free while in texas u can get death penalty for 1 murder and u can bail yourself out for rape offense SO KILLING IS MORE BRUTAL THAN RAPING i truly dont understand
Fucking soy niggers crying about video games as always, after installing the female cop mod in GTA V I always just wanna rape them after killing them, apparently that's some crazy shit to say but it's a fucking video game jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, 5'7 zoomer, AustinCutler and 1 other person
Fucking soy niggers crying about video games as always, after installing the female cop mod in GTA V I always just wanna rape them after killing them, apparently that's some crazy shit to say but it's a fucking video game jfl
yea its totally not crazy bro its just a video games nothing really matters what u do there tbh thats why i truly think games need to be more edgy and touch such topics female cop mod is totally top tier just gunning down female cops is so much fun

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee
IMG 6299

• JFL
IMG 6300

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Hulk Hogan, copingtoohardrn and 3 others
i got instant banned after i wrote the word rape jfl:lul::lul:
i truly believe the soy mods implemented some ban keywords such as rape after my post jfl :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: we truly destroyed that bitchass sub

I feel like this thread will be on Inceltears soon. Watch out.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, copingtoohardrn, Darkeningstar and 2 others