EVERYONE GTFIH, LETS LAUGH AT THIS CUCK

D

Deleted member 11758

in a happy and loving LTR with ur mom
Backstory: so i know this guy that used to go to my high school, he gets into a relationship like last year, i get his girl’s snap and on their story for like the past year now is her posting him and her together and shit, you know the normal couple shit you see on social media, they seemed like a good couple but i knew it probably wouldn’t last long because the girl seemed to have dad issues and she would always past sad shit about her former ex on her story, so i knew at some point he’s getting his heart broken or cheated on

so anyways, i found out like last month they had broke up, he told me on discord, i didn’t think too much of it until i saw this posted on the girl’s snap story
B9E4E1F6 4280 40AF A973 FB2EE031C056
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

So i slide up on her story and ask her what happened and why they broke up, apparently she broke up with him because “she needed time to focus on herself” but that’s not even the funny part, the next part is what made me almost piss my pants...

THIS CUCK AFTER GETTING DUMPED BY HIS GF, HE STILL LETS HER LIVE AT HIS PLACE, SHE SAID HE PAYS RENT AND EVERYTHING, SHE SAID SHE JUST WANTS TO BE FRIENDS WITH HIM
4D74D4F1 4215 4384 A980 6172DE4D42D6

JFL AT THIS NIGGA, IMAGINE GETTING DUMPED BY YOUR GIRL, AND LETTING THIS BITCH STAY RENT FREE AT YOUR CRIB, AND HAVE HER CALL YOU HER“best buddy” ON HER STORY, MY NIGGA YOU’RE NOT EVEN FRIENDS WITH BENEFITTS, YOU’RE HER BUDDY NIGGA, NOT EVEN A FUCK BUDDY, DO YOU HAVE NO BACKBONE NIGGA, YOU SHOULD’VE KICKED THAT WHORE TO SIDEWALK THE MINUTE SHE SAID SHE WANTED TO BE FRIENDS, ESPECIALLY AFTER A 1 YEAR LONG LTR BUT INSTEAD YOU LET THIS BITCH WALK ALL OVER YOU LIKE A LITTLE ABUSED DOG, JFL AT YOUR LIFE, ANY RESPECT I HAD FOR THIS NIGGA IS NOW GONE, HE WILL FORVER BE A CUCK SUBHUMAN DOG IN MY EYES

200.gif

AND THATS NOT EVEN THE BEST PART, LATER ON IN THE EVENING, SHE POSTS ON HER STORY AGAIN, BUT THIS TIME ITS A PICTURE OF HER AND THE CUCK, AND THE CAPTION READS SOMETHING LIKE THIS “me and my ex are adding random people from tinder right now, so if you’re from tinder, don’t take this too serious lol”
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

chappelle show lol GIF

NOT ONLY DOES THIS NIGGA GET FRIENDZONED BY HIS GIRL, HE LETS THIS BITCH SWIPE RANDOM CHADS FROM TINDER WHILE RIGHT NEXT TO HIM AND LET THEM ADD HER ON SNAP, JFL AT BELIEVING HER LIE THAT “it’s just for fun” YOU KNOW THAT SLUT IS ON THE PROWL FOR SOME CHAD COCK, HER CUCK BOYFRIEND PROBABLY DIDN’T SASTFY HER, PROBABLY MADE THAT PUSSY DRIER THAN THE SAHARA DESERT, ONLY SEX THEY PROBABLY HAD WAS AWKWARD STARFISH SEX ONCE EVERY 3 MONTHS
Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

JFL AT GETTING INTO A LTR IN 2021, FOR ALL YOU LTR COPERS ON THIS FORUM, THIS WILL BE YOUR FATE RIGHT HERE, UNLESS YOUR CHAD, YOU WILL BE A TOY FOR A FEMALE TO PLAY AROUND WITH AND ONLY TO BE THROWN TO THE ABYSS WHEN SHE GETS BORED OF YOU.

ALSO JUST TODAY, I SEE ON HER STORY SHES POSTING OTHER NIGGAS ON IT
13A47909 30C6 4D33 B49E 9D8196F55B9A

JFL, THAT NIGGA PROLLY LAYED PIPE IN THAT CAR, OR HE COULD JUST BE SOME ORBITER TOO, BUT IT SHOWS THAT THIS GIRL IS A WHORE AND THAT CUCK IS A DUMB FUCK FOR LTRING THAT, SHE PROBABLY ALREADY CHEATED ON HIM TBH

@looksmaxxer234 @PYT @kjsbdfiusdf @Hozay @Be_ConfidentBro @tyronelite @BigBoy @Lightskin @Ritalincel @Marsiere214 @Baldingman1998 @Original

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9819, Deleted member 1089, AscendingHero and 40 others
will read after ufc fight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, AscendingHero, JL~ and 9 others
DNRD

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: patricknodixon, Deleted member 6785, Be_ConfidentBro and 4 others
How big of a cuck do you have to be to let your ex live with you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, JL~, SubhumanCurrycel and 20 others
not a molecule

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Aero, AscendingHero, Lihito and 6 others
What a fucking pathetic cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, JL~, eyelidcel and 9 others
Agréé for LTR
Never understood reliationships

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and PYT
Brutal attachment/simp pill

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, eyelidcel, Lolcel and 9 others
jfl cucc
A1152A98 306C 4A78 81F0 B16296A62ABB

caged at him still paying rent and her living with him as “just friends”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, JL~, eyelidcel and 11 others
This is what being low value feels like. Always think when you see a ugly guy with a gf. He's just getting cucked.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, JL~, Lihito and 8 others
LTR = Low T

Its scientifically proven, check my thread on it

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Lolcel, LastHopeForNorman and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 8576
Just kidding I’ll read

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, BigBoy, Deleted member 8576 and 1 other person
Slaying = all

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Copeful, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Cain, Lolcel, Be_ConfidentBro and 7 others
i know nigga, he’s probably gonna let tinder chads fuck her in the next room
he’s gonna be sleeping on the couch with soundproof headphones on blasting doomerwave while tyrone pipes her on his bed, moans echoing through the house

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, Lolcel, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
the law smh GIF by Powerade

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, AscendingHero, Chadeep and 1 other person
stop screaming at my face you sik kunt

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Arcturus and Deleted member 11758
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite
LTR = Low T

Its scientifically proven, check my thread on it
that’s why we’re looksmaxxing for our latina jb harems nigga, not to ltr some ugly bitch jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lihito and Deleted member 6403
I'm pretty sure I smashed that girl,is that Brynne?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, Aero, AscendingHero and 3 others
cant trust these hoes, they always break a niggas heart

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aero, AscendingHero, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
tell me your full opinion tyronelite, i would love to hear your perspective
He’s severely blue pilled and unaware how females work.

He’s one of those “lucky” normies who got in a relationship cuz that was his only access to sex.

Looking at her as a blackpiller you can clearly see the red flags from the jump

He clearly has no masculine father figure that taught him anything about women or he’s a product of a single mother household or his dad was a ultra simp

He’s lucky she could’ve sucked him dry for a lot more than rent.

Hopefully your friend doesn’t go through like this again

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lihito, eyelidcel and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: Aero
Backstory: so i know this guy that used to go to my high school, he gets into a relationship like last year, i get his girl’s snap and on their story for like the past year now is her posting him and her together and shit, you know the normal couple shit you see on social media, they seemed like a good couple but i knew it probably wouldn’t last long because the girl seemed to have dad issues and she would always past sad shit about her former ex on her story, so i knew at some point he’s getting his heart broken or cheated on

so anyways, i found out like last month they had broke up, he told me on discord, i didn’t think too much of it until i saw this posted on the girl’s snap story
View attachment 1025075

So i slide up on her story and ask her what happened and why they broke up, apparently she broke up with him because “she needed time to focus on herself” but that’s not even the funny part, the next part is what made me almost piss my pants...

THIS CUCK AFTER GETTING DUMPED BY HIS GF, HE STILL LETS HER LIVE AT HIS PLACE, SHE SAID HE PAYS RENT AND EVERYTHING, SHE SAID SHE JUST WANTS TO BE FRIENDS WITH HIM
View attachment 1025088
JFL AT THIS NIGGA, IMAGINE GETTING DUMPED BY YOUR GIRL, AND LETTING THIS BITCH STAY RENT FREE AT YOUR CRIB, AND HAVE HER CALL YOU HER“best buddy” ON HER STORY, MY NIGGA YOU’RE NOT EVEN FRIENDS WITH BENEFITTS, YOU’RE HER BUDDY NIGGA, NOT EVEN A FUCK BUDDY, DO YOU HAVE NO BACKBONE NIGGA, YOU SHOULD’VE KICKED THAT WHORE TO SIDEWALK THE MINUTE SHE SAID SHE WANTED TO BE FRIENDS, ESPECIALLY AFTER A 1 YEAR LONG LTR BUT INSTEAD YOU LET THIS BITCH WALK ALL OVER YOU LIKE A LITTLE ABUSED DOG, JFL AT YOUR LIFE, ANY RESPECT I HAD FOR THIS NIGGA IS NOW GONE, HE WILL FORVER BE A CUCK SUBHUMAN DOG IN MY EYES

200.gif

AND THATS NOT EVEN THE BEST PART, LATER ON IN THE EVENING, SHE POSTS ON HER STORY AGAIN, BUT THIS TIME ITS A PICTURE OF HER AND THE CUCK, AND THE CAPTION READS SOMETHING LIKE THIS “me and my ex are adding random people from tinder right now, so if you’re from tinder, don’t take this too serious lol”

chappelle show lol GIF

NOT ONLY DOES THIS NIGGA GET FRIENDZONED BY HIS GIRL, HE LETS THIS BITCH SWIPE RANDOM CHADS FROM TINDER WHILE RIGHT NEXT TO HIM AND LET THEM ADD HER ON SNAP, JFL AT BELIEVING HER LIE THAT “it’s just for fun” YOU KNOW THAT SLUT IS ON THE PROWL FOR SOME CHAD COCK, HER CUCK BOYFRIEND PROBABLY DIDN’T SASTFY HER, PROBABLY MADE THAT PUSSY DRIER THAN THE SAHARA DESERT, ONLY SEX THEY PROBABLY HAD WAS AWKWARD STARFISH SEX ONCE EVERY 3 MONTHS
Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

JFL AT GETTING INTO A LTR IN 2021, FOR ALL YOU LTR COPERS ON THIS FORUM, THIS WILL BE YOUR FATE RIGHT HERE, UNLESS YOUR CHAD, YOU WILL BE A TOY FOR A FEMALE TO PLAY AROUND WITH AND ONLY TO BE THROWN TO THE ABYSS WHEN SHE GETS BORED OF YOU.

View attachment 1026028
JFL, THAT NIGGA PROLLY LAYED PIPE IN THAT CAR, OR HE COULD JUST BE SOME ORBITER TOO, BUT IT SHOWS THAT THIS GIRL IS A WHORE AND THAT CUCK IS A DUMB FUCK FOR LTRING THAT, SHE PROBABLY ALREADY CHEATED ON HIM TBH

@looksmaxxer234 @PYT @kjsbdfiusdf @Hozay @Be_ConfidentBro @tyronelite @BigBoy @Lightskin @Ritalincel @Marsiere214 @Baldingman1998 @Original
That second nigga mad ugly. I could tell she was a slut from the nose piercing's

But I think there's something about this story we don't know about. I got the vibe from her stories she's butthurt and trying to make him jealous. I wouldn't doubt they had breakup sex a few imss

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 11758
That second nigga mad ugly. I could tell she was a slut from the nose piercing's

But I think there's something about this story we don't know about. I got the vibe from her stories she's butthurt and trying to make him jealous. I wouldn't doubt they had breakup sex a few imss
i wouldn’t know tbh cause ion know all the details, the brutal part is that she called this nigga her buddy, imagine the girl that you dated and fucked for damn near a year, breakups with you and posts you on her story calling you her buddy, like that’s sum shit you call a dog jfl

@Proex this finna be you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Arcturus, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
At least half of guys are practically incels, even if they are in LTRs. They just delude themselvs with sexless relationships.

• +1
Reactions: Aero and Deleted member 11758
At least half of guys are practically incels, even if they are in LTRs. They just delude themselvs with sexless relationships.
that’s why i don’t get the cope, “muh i see ugly guys with hot girls all the time”, most of those guys are in sexless LTR or betabuxx

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel and MentalistKebab
B9E4E1F6 4280 40AF A973 FB2EE031C056

Lol, you can see it in his eyes that he's not exactly comfortable having his picture taken here.

What a loser. That's also one of the most beta looking shirts I've ever seen a man wear.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 12150, Deleted member 11758 and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 11758
Brootal

View attachment 1025075

View attachment 1025088

200.gif

chappelle show lol GIF

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

View attachment 1026028

Agréé for LTR
Never understood reliationships
Same here. Aparently they were made to Keep normies and geneticaly inferior men happy and in check. Also to prevent incest among offspring that doesnt know they are related

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
This is what being low value feels like. Always think when you see a ugly guy with a gf. He's just getting cucked.
Except in balkans

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 11758
Nice

• JFL
Oh Brother Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

• JFL