(EVERYONE GTFIH) LIFTS GOING MAINSTREAM WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
Ofc surgery is very expensive and nearly everyone won't get it done (Most here already don't) but lifts are so cheap, this will inflate height even more.

I know they are already kinda mainstream but if this TokTok shit worsens and people actually get blackpilled they can become more and more common because rn most people are too prideful to wear them, the thing is they have zero side effects or whatever unlike steroids so they really can become the next BIG thing like the gym, so many already know about how important height is. Eventually they will become a REQUIREMENT (Like the gym) and if you don't follow up, you fall behind. People used to see the gym as a place filled with low IQ arrogant cocky insecure roided up douchebags, you think they won't lighten up to lifts?

I will give you all an example: I know some people IRL who have literally gotten blackpilled by TikTok (Not joking), none of these guys are really wanting surgery or anything hard ofc but they all started wearing lifts. One guy used to literally be bluepilled as fuck and is the most high inhib coper of all time too. Two of them were 6'3 and became 6'4 with them on.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon, thecel and RichardSpencel
elevator shoes and lifts were always big especially in hollywood and if u look at google trends they haven’t really increased all that much, mostly bc they’re shit and the famous ones don’t even give u that much height. most normies just wear big shoes like nike air force and air maxes to get height and i assume that will just continue happening

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 19766 and Squirtoutmabooty
elevator shoes and lifts were always big especially in hollywood and if u look at google trends they haven’t really increased all that much, mostly bc they’re shit and the famous ones don’t even give u that much height. most normies just wear big shoes like nike air force and air maxes to get height and i assume that will just continue happening
gym was always popular in movies too, look at stallone and Schwarzenegger, but it didn't become mainstream until 2010s

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and TheDragon
Great. Now I gotta wear 2 inch lifts instead of 1 inch. Thanks a lot shiktok faggots.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
6'3 nibbas wearing lifts :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 22924 and TheDragon
it has gone mainstream, a girl I had seeing dating for over a year recently made the comment "why do u always wear high top shoes, are you really 5'10''? Can we get out the measuring tape"

had to ghost her

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, wadsef, TeenAscender and 11 others
My uncle legit asked me if I can order him lifts hes like 50 bruh hahahahahahha.

nigga must have seen it on facebook ads or some shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51098, fvolkek and Deleted member 19766
Just cut of your legs and wheelchair max at this point all while claiming 6'4 as your height to normies and with them unable to verify that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
it has gone mainstream, a girl I had seeing dating for over a year recently made the comment "why do u always wear high top shoes, are you really 5'10''? Can we get out the measuring tape"

had to ghost her
Me too. Once I was sitting down talking with 3 foids and my friend and one asked me why my heel was so high up (I put carboard inside my shoe to act as a lift) but my friend said that I just have big feet and we talked about something else... he fucking saved me...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51098, TeenAscender, Deleted member 19766 and 2 others
i wear them at 6'2.5

Me too. Once I was sitting down talking with 3 foids and my friend and one asked me why my heel was so high up (I put carboard inside my shoe to act as a lift) but my friend said that I just have big feet and we talked about something else... he fucking saved me...
wear pants that go over your heels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Donkeyballs
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Deleted member 22924

had to ghost her
Sounds like a larp mirin IQ noneless

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel