Everyone has lowkey shit social skills

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
I find the average NT to be kindof socially annoying and unaware making shit jokes and shoving some unfunny tiktok in your face.

Not saying my spergy ass is any better because I'm still usually the one to be left out.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: helpmegod, Clqs, LooksThinker and 13 others
Yes, being perceived as NT is more about low inhibition + your physiognomy and clothing style. "NT" people aren't particularly good at conversation.

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod, Clqs, incel194012940 and 3 others
Shutup ntfag bootlicker I thought u were diagnosed

• WTF
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Being low iq, low inhib and high t is law

it's rare to run into anyone who is actually good at convos

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and piec
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
I was diagnosed with ASD and adhd at 8 kys. Fuck ntfags I will kill them all
Why are you making it a competition. We're both spergs oppressed by normies at the end of the day

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, PickleTheSlayer and ElTruecel
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Bitchwhipper2
Agreed. Incels here type like anime villians/ redditors and it makes me uncomfy

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and PickleTheSlayer
I'm one of the few neurotypicals I know who can hold conversations for more than 15 minutes.

Man this is such cope… almost everyone I know can hold long conversations. Surprise, most people are NT and have decent IQ lol

Man this is such cope… almost everyone I know can hold long conversations. Surprise, most people are NT and have decent IQ lol
Im not talking about holding conversations bozo

Im talking about annoying social tendancies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and St.TikTokcel

Annoying is subjective, of course an introvert who hates spending time with people would hate the normie way of communicating

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Normies usually have garbage social skills. They just herd/ orbit around some Chad in hopes of getting scraps of pussy. Make them lead social activities and you will see them fail.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Annoying is subjective, of course an introvert who hates spending time with people would hate the normie way of communicating
Fair.

But either way. I personally find some of their social tendancies annoying

90% of social skills is adapting to the person you're talking to, unless you want to annoy them for some reason.

Not being able to adapt to the person you're talking to so you don't annoy them is low social skills.
Yeah but remember what OP laid out, basically people have bad social skills because they have poor social tendencies which leads to annoyance. Clearly this isn’t the case if most people are capable of maintaining social relationships with dozens of people.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Yeah but remember what OP laid out, basically people have bad social skills because they have poor social tendencies which leads to annoyance. Clearly this isn’t the case if most people are capable of maintaining social relationships with dozens of people.
Good point.

Normies only need niche social skills to be friends with people with the same style humor, logic, story telling, emoting as them.

They might be good at a few niches, but usually not every niche.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and butterworld
Clearly this isn’t the case if most people are capable of maintaining social relationships with dozens of people.
What does it mean to maintain a social relationship.

Because most people i know have like 2-4 people at most they hang out with on a regular basis

Last edited:
What does it mean to maintain a social relationship.

Because most people i know have like 2-4 people at most they hang out with on a regular basis
A connection between another person, like with teachers, co workers, friends, cousins, siblings, acquaintances and clients etc. someone you repeatedly communicate/bond with where both sides enjoy each other

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and noodlelover

@butterworld is also a diagnosed aspie who sucks off normies for some reason