Everyone has thin wrists, big wrists dont exist

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
Lets be real, everyone has thin wrists.

Have u ever seen anyone with big wrists IRL lmao??

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel, ElTruecel, IAMNOTANINCEL and 8 others
Yes

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Spiritualcell and asdvek
yeah bro there is definitely no difference in wrists size here
Jonah-Lomu-048de74.jpg
shocked-young-male-nerd-wears-old-fashionable-glasses-checkered-shirt-trousers_273609-8295.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, greywind, wsada and 1 other person
yeah bro there is definitely no difference in wrists size here
Jonah-Lomu-048de74.jpg
shocked-young-male-nerd-wears-old-fashionable-glasses-checkered-shirt-trousers_273609-8295.jpg
im talking about irl, big wrists are %0.001, its armwrestlers and shit

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
nah, look at people who do construction most of them have big wrists, wristcels get BTFO in hard manual labour.

Avg male wrist size is 7.2 ~ 7.5 inch

Avg PSLer is 6.5

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, XtrovertNTnormalfag, NoReedemingFeature and 5 others

Simply not true. One of the ogres at my gym is on hgh and his wrists are huge cause of high bonemass. Hardly any muscle mass just bones and bodyfat. He’s 104kg at 6’3

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Very rare and usually they are from those on HGH or are extremely ogre-ish

@asdvek is right, even if you think one of those jacked friends you think have big wrists, go do the finger test and you will see that the difference is barely there...

The forearm muscles fraud and give the illusion of larger wrists.

• +1
Reactions: Sny, ElTruecel, Mr. President and 5 others
Simply not true. One of the ogres at my gym is on hgh and his wrists are huge cause of high bonemass. Hardly any muscle mass just bones and bodyfat. He’s 104kg at 6’3
the only guy with big wrist u can show is legit an ogre thats on hgh lmfao, thats how rare they are
nah, look at people who do construction most of them have big wrists, wristcels get BTFO in hard manual labour.
no they dont, gtfo

• +1
Reactions: plukee
the only guy with big wrist u can show is legit an ogre thats on hgh lmfao, thats how rare they are

no they dont, gtfo
construction-1280.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel and deadstock
literally shows one picture implying that every construction worker has big wrists. ur legit fucking retarded but heres the funny thing, thats a fucking model in a photoshoot, not a fucking construction worker LMAO over for ur retarded brain ur actually schizo and stupid like they say

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, BrahminBoss, plukee and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Michael Myers, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
my dad has mogger 20+ cm wrists and I'm a 16cm wristcuck it's so over

• +1
Reactions: Aero
literally shows one picture implying that every construction worker has big wrists. ur legit fucking retarded but heres the funny thing, thats a fucking model in a photoshoot, not a fucking construction worker LMAO over for ur retarded brain ur actually schizo and stupid like they say
yeah he is a model couldn't find legit construction workers like the ones in my city, still your statements is invalid lol just because the general population has thin wrists it doesn't mean thick wrists are only for powerlifters and armwrestlers

myself have big wrists bucko, had multiple comments by wristscels when i was in uni
Just knew you were gonna say that even tho it’s obvious larp. I probably wrist mog you tbh

It’s SO OVER FOR THE CUCK:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek, Costcosuperstore and the BULL
Just knew you were gonna say that even tho it’s obvious larp. I probably wrist mog you tbh
2024 05 17 12 26 014860200
doubt. Most zoomers are wristcels due to low Prenatal t

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
My grandpas wrists are 8.5 inches very big but nothing to write home about tbh

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
i mostly see big wrists on oldcels. all zoomers are subhumans

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and asdvek
Wristpill is cope tbh

I have today actually, guy had like 9 inch wrists I think

My wrist is 6.8. Might be over

I used to work with a girl who had way thicker wrists than me and no she wasn’t fat

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, plukee and St.TikTokcel
Yeh bro everyone is identical height too jfl
One of the lowest iq threads I've ever read on here

ye looks about 8 inches, mirin pajji
Some how manged to this dimorphic despite being malnourished as a child jfl height frame face wrists

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Some how manged to this dimorphic despite being malnourished as a child jfl height frame face wrists
mirin, i only got breastfed for like 2 months as a kid, ive got alr stats: 7.3 inch wrists, 22.5 inch bideltoid and 6'5 but I think if I did some things better during my puberty I could have had like +1 inch to each of those

mirin, i only got breastfed for like 2 months as a kid, ive got alr stats: 7.3 inch wrists, 22.5 inch bideltoid and 6'5 but I think if I did some things better during my puberty I could have had like +1 inch to each of those
Sama here but i stomach issue that made feel full when i wasnt

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel

My mother has bigger wrists than the average man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek, <6PSLcel and sub5c3l
Im 6'1 190lbs i legit have 5.3 inch wrists. When i used to go to university i was sitting next to some bitches (they were all normal weight or even skinny) during lecture and realised most of them had around same wrist size as me and it wasnt uncommon to see some sluts who even had thicker wrists than i do and, again, they were not fat. 99% of men wrist-mogged me tho, it went so far that i had to hide my wrists with watches and some stupid ass bracelets :feelswhat:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and asdvek
Wrist pill is extremely brutal so I understand the copes.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
where i work its every other person with large wrists

Wrist size is cope anyway.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Manletmachine and Aero
Yes ogres and landwhales have them

Brutal wish i had bigger wrists
IMG 20240610 001427

Small wrists mog because they suggest that your metabolism might be fast, therefore meaning you're an ectomorph

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
8 inch wrists are normal

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso