Everyone here is average, I am subhuman (No one is worse than me)

T

trying_toascend

Bronze
Guys, I think I might actually be the only person on this forum who is so subhuman to the point where it’s not even funny. I actually don’t have one good feature on my face, nor one good ratio on my face lol. It actually laughable when I really think about it. I have a 1:1 chin to philtrum, a 0.80 midface ratio, a 58 mm IPD, a 1.3 mouth to nose ratio, a 1.5 fwhr, a crooked nose, bug eyes, recessed infraorbitals, upper eyelid exposure, a thin upper pin, a heavy lower lip, a recessed chin, a narrow jaw, a narrow midface, a narrow skull, no zygos or cheekbone definition whatsoever, a large forehead, no browridge, and sloped forehead. I think that’s it?The only good thing that I can think about that is good on my face is my positively tilted eyebrows. That’s literally it, and the fact that I eat clean and have good skin and that I’m lean (JFL at softmaxxing). However, the crazy thing that I also realized is that all I need to do is get MSE and MSDO, modified Lefort 3 with Bimax CCW, a lip lift and rhinoplasty, and I can be a MTN. JFL life is so funny. Imagine having my face bro, stuff is so funny.

So my advice guys, is what should I do? Get an arranged marriage and skip all this bullshit and reproduce (mogging most of the forum) or get all of these autistic surgeries just to get an arranged marriage to reproduce (mogging most of the forum)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sickdawgie, kurdmaxxer, NZb6Air and 1 other person
it's very simple really

MSE : +10 mm upper intermolar
Teeth Alignment : fix dental crowding & mandibular dental arch broadening
Neurocranial Narrowization : −10 mm head width ( narrows the neurocranium only & doesn’t narrow zygomas & doesn’t narrow zygomatic processes )
Distraction Osteogenesis of the Forward Cranium : +25 mm anterior skull length (moves the maxilla with it)
OBO : +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
Bilateral Zygorbital Expansion : +7.5 mm PFL & +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
Bilateral Zygomatic Breadth Reduction : −25 mm bizygomatic breadth on fronts (to compensate for +30 mm bizygomatic breadth due to orbital separation & due to orbit width expansion) & −2.5 mm bizygomatic breadth on processes
Le Fort 1 Impaction : −5 mm face length
Le Fort 2 : +25 mm maxilla–midface advancement
Distraction Osteogenesis of the Mandible : +25 mm mandibular body length
Sagittal Mandible Jaw Rami Thickening : +15 mm side profile view ramus bones’ width & unchanged mandible length
Genioplasty : +10 mm chin projection & consequently +10 mm mandibular body length
15º Degrees Counter-Clockwise Double-Jaw Rotation
Custom Wrap-Around Jaw Implant : +7.5 mm jaw width & +10 mm chin breadth
Glabellar Forwardization : +12.5 mm glabellar forwardness
Supraorbital Forwardization : +7.5 mm brow ridge prominence
Medial Canthoplasty : +2.5 mm PFL
Lateral Canthoplasty: +2.5 mm PFL
Rhinoplasty : Mongoloid nose → Caucasoid nose ( +10 mm radix\nasion projection & more changes )
Lip Lift : −5 mm philtrum length & +5 mm chin height
Buccal Fat Removal
Paranasal Augmentation
Infraorbital Implants
Eyebrows Lowering, Bilateral Lengthening, Positive-Tilting, Thickening, and Densification
Double Leg Lengthening with Tendon Release for Maximum Extension
Aggressive Clavicle Lengthening

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: cromagnon, EverythingMattersCel, kurdmaxxer and 4 others
it's very simple really

Neurocranial Narrowization : −10 mm head width ( narrows the neurocranium only & doesn’t narrow zygomas & doesn’t narrow zygomatic processes )
Distraction Osteogenesis of the Forward Cranium : +25 mm anterior skull length (moves the maxilla with it)
Bilateral Zygorbital Expansion : +7.5 mm PFL & +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
Bilateral Zygomatic Breadth Reduction : −25 mm bizygomatic breadth on fronts (to compensate for +30 mm bizygomatic breadth due to orbital separation & due to orbit width expansion) & −2.5 mm bizygomatic breadth on processes
Sagittal Mandible Jaw Rami Thickening : +15 mm side profile view ramus bones’ width & unchanged mandible length
Genioplasty : +10 mm chin projection & consequently +10 mm mandibular body length
Rhinoplasty : Mongoloid nose → Caucasoid nose ( +10 mm radix\nasion projection & more changes )
Buccal Fat Removal
Paranasal Augmentation
Infraorbital Implants
Eyebrows Lowering, Bilateral Lengthening, Positive-Tilting, Thickening, and Densification
I’m 6”1 with a 20 inch bidelt. It’s just the face lol

• So Sad
Reactions: twojei
it's very simple really

Buccal Fat Removal
Paranasal Augmentation
Infraorbital Implants
What if I have a wide square jaw Lundgren tier. If i wanted to make it look more aesthetic what would you do

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
i have all of that + negative tilted eyebrows

so you mog me

• JFL
Reactions: twojei and User28823
it's very simple really

Buccal Fat Removal
Paranasal Augmentation
Infraorbital Implants
stupid incel hahahhahhahHASHAHAHAHAH

@User28823 i will ruin you

• Hmm...
Reactions: User28823
Guys, I think I might actually be the only person on this forum who is so subhuman to the point where it’s not even funny. I actually don’t have one good feature on my face, nor one good ratio on my face lol. It actually laughable when I really think about it. I have a 1:1 chin to philtrum, a 0.80 midface ratio, a 58 mm IPD, a 1.3 mouth to nose ratio, a 1.5 fwhr, a crooked nose, bug eyes, recessed infraorbitals, upper eyelid exposure, a thin upper pin, a heavy lower lip, a recessed chin, a narrow jaw, a narrow midface, a narrow skull, no zygos or cheekbone definition whatsoever, a large forehead, no browridge, and sloped forehead. I think that’s it?The only good thing that I can think about that is good on my face is my positively tilted eyebrows. That’s literally it, and the fact that I eat clean and have good skin and that I’m lean (JFL at softmaxxing). However, the crazy thing that I also realized is that all I need to do is get MSE and MSDO, modified Lefort 3 with Bimax CCW, a lip lift and rhinoplasty, and I can be a MTN. JFL life is so funny. Imagine having my face bro, stuff is so funny
I also forget to add that I have a narrow palate with a 6 tooth smile

Tales tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
There’s actually no fucking way
honestly you probably do or at best i am same level as you if not slightly worse
i will be autistic and measure my ratios tomorrow and we can compare.

TOTAL MANLET DEATH
JohnDoe

honestly you probably do or at best i am same level as you if not slightly worse
i will be autistic and measure my ratios tomorrow and we can compare.
Just look at my post - Rate me 21M

How the fuck can anyone be worse looking than me
Bro there’s celebrities you look better then. Your lil Wayne level in terms of looks 2.5 PSL.
You mog Jay z, Lewis Capaldi, Aziz ansari who are 2 PSL

Ok truecel but not the worst facially here tbh.
The crazy thing is as well bro, is that I’ve actually kissed 3 girls in my life, and got a girl to grind on me lmaooooo

Guys, I think I might actually be the only person on this forum who is so subhuman to the point where it’s not even funny. I actually don’t have one good feature on my face, nor one good ratio on my face lol. It actually laughable when I really think about it. I have a 1:1 chin to philtrum, a 0.80 midface ratio, a 58 mm IPD, a 1.3 mouth to nose ratio, a 1.5 fwhr, a crooked nose, bug eyes, recessed infraorbitals, upper eyelid exposure, a thin upper pin, a heavy lower lip, a recessed chin, a narrow jaw, a narrow midface, a narrow skull, no zygos or cheekbone definition whatsoever, a large forehead, no browridge, and sloped forehead. I think that’s it?The only good thing that I can think about that is good on my face is my positively tilted eyebrows. That’s literally it, and the fact that I eat clean and have good skin and that I’m lean (JFL at softmaxxing). However, the crazy thing that I also realized is that all I need to do is get MSE and MSDO, modified Lefort 3 with Bimax CCW, a lip lift and rhinoplasty, and I can be a MTN. JFL life is so funny. Imagine having my face bro, stuff is so funny.

So my advice guys, is what should I do? Get an arranged marriage and skip all this bullshit and reproduce (mogging most of the forum) or get all of these autistic surgeries just to get an arranged marriage to reproduce (mogging most of the forum)
just wear a dark mask like kanye. u are 6'1 nigga

u kissed 3 girls. literally mogs 95% of the forum
Actually fucking wild. Considering 95% of the forum mogs me hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhaahhaha

• JFL
Reactions: rickysalomano