Everyone irl talks behind my back

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
people probably forgot about me now but if they remember me they’ll just clown my name. When I was relevant and was in HS all people did was talk behind my back. Even my close niggas probably talked behind my back and talked shit. No one respected me and no one respects me now. I’m just a sack of shit to these people that needs to be punched down.

I could see it unravelling here infront of my eyes, some niggas just wanna go on about how I’m histrionic bipolar etc. Ik the same thing will happen in college once I get there. Imma just be me and do what I want, I can’t win in the eyes of these people anyway. The ship has already left the port. The car is off the cliff. There’s no turning back

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aesthetic, LordNorwood, Deleted member 1464 and 9 others
Stop, with this defeatist cope, you're better than this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3177
same, the only way to stop this is losing weight

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
It’s because sometimes you are too eager to please people

It’s not a bad thing, shows you have good character but generally people will only respect you if you make them earn yours.

doesn’t mean
you should be a cunt, just don’t do people favours unless they do something for you, at least with regards to normies tbh. I have a few friends who I would do something for without expecting something back.

Just start to incorporate the word “no” when people ask you to do something for them, but don’t say no for useless shit, just don’t be someone’s errand boy

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 3043, Blackout.xl and 1 other person

It’s not a bad thing, shows you have good character but generally people will only respect you if you make them earn yours.

doesn’t mean
you should be a cunt, just don’t do people favours unless they do something for you, at least with regards to normies tbh. I have a few friends who I would do something for without expecting something back.

Just start to incorporate the word “no” when people ask you to do something for them, but don’t say no for useless shit, just don’t be someone’s errand boy
Imma just be a cunt. An asshole. I don’t like being nice and I ceased being nice months ago. It’s easier to just be a massive dick

Imma just be a cunt. An asshole. I don’t like being nice and I ceased being nice months ago. It’s easier to just be a massive dick
nah bro if you’re just a cunt unless you’re insanely high value people wont stick around tbh

there has to be a balance, just be more careful with who you call your friends and who you would do favours and shit for.

You’re going university soon so this is a new chance to have a clean slate, no one knows you, your past embarrassing experiences etc. You can be who you want to be without having these things haunt you or falio you.

Trust me the people who normies want to be around the most are funny NT guys who don’t try hard to make people laugh or be happy around them, but just do it naturally

• +1
Tbh talking smack behind people's backs is normal, but if you notice that a nigga keeps on doing it you should deck him in the face or at least call him out. Your crown is falling down king, put it back up.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Blackout.xl
Tbh talking smack behind people's backs is normal, but if you notice that a nigga keeps on doing it you should deck him in the face or at least call him out. Your crown is falling down king, put it back up.
I will indeed punch a nigga in the face for doing that shit the next time I catch them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2661

doesn’t mean

Lol blackout is not a pleaser. He actually seems to have quite a strong personality.

doesn’t mean

this + be high T ffs don't let anybody shit with you frontally. nobody ever do this to me IRL without excusing himself when i put them in respect.
i respect everybody, the opposite need to be too. period

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Lol blackout is not a pleaser. He actually seems to have quite a strong personality.
it has improved but he even admitted before i think that he was too nice

idrc because i treat everyone nice tbh but some people can just “sense” if they can take advantage of someone

It's because you're fat, people like to make fun of fat people like you

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Blackout.xl
I that i have Similar situation. I was outsider all the time

• +1
normie/chadlite trait

that means they know who you are

if a girl said to her friends "hey that Blackpill3d guy is really weird" they would just say "who?"

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Blackout.xl
normie/chadlite trait

that means they know who you are

if a girl said to her friends "hey that Blackpill3d guy is really weird" they would just say "who?"
It’s over. I was hated, it used to be I was loved and hated. But I was hated towards the end. Rent free in everyone’s head tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
i feel exactly the same, turning me into a paranoid machiavellian

Tell me who to bully, king

that happens to everyone sooner or later, even when you‘re popular. some experience it more than others due to inauthenticity, false rumors or certain failos

thing is that people dont care as much as you do, try to keep your cortisol levels low

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
It’s over. I was hated, it used to be I was loved and hated. But I was hated towards the end. Rent free in everyone’s head tbh
i hate being a background character who no one cares about

• +1
Stop trying to copy Pietrosiek and the aspie users dude.

It is inavoidable no matter the social circle that someone will talk behind your back.

Even in sophomore year of highschool were i was wel liked and populair, i had the most shit talked about me. And rumours destroyed my reputation.

I believe most people will experience this. It is fucked up, but this is the way life is.

• +1
Reactions: Unbound, turkproducer, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
I'm a fatcel too OP

nobody likes me eithER

• +1
We talk shit behind your back on the forum too

Rent free if u talk about users behind their backs jfl