Everyone is a slave

uwva

uwva

I money mog all of you
i've thought about this in the car on my way back from dinner,
Its funny, the idea of slaves.

The slave owners had to pay for the slaves wellbeing, food, housing, and so the slave owners where like i dont want to do this anymore
So they built up propaganda around slaves and shit, and then finally they were like boom, you guys are free..
So the slaves and the people were so happy, but they didnt realize that they're still fucking slaves in this society, Fucking dumb niggas ahahahah
FUCKING DUMB NIGGAS FELL FOR THE TRAP!!

What happened : the slave owners no longer have to pay for the slaves, but the slaves, now have no housing, no food, no healthcare but at least they're " FREE " JFL HAHAHAHA
So what happens : the now " free " slaves still go back to their slave masters, working under them in the form of a job, but now they have to pay for their own food, housing, healthcare, but at least they're " FREE "
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA THIS IS SO FUNNY

90% of the human population are worthless slaves, fucking worthless meaningless slaves that literally bring nothing to this earth
5% are smart people
And the other 5% are megamind geniuses. I'm in that 5% of megaminds

This is why most humans will never have the money to buy their own fucking not even expensive i consider, like 10 million dollar house, they will simply never in their fucking lifetime be able to afford one,
Simply because thats how the world is designed for them, they're slaves of the society, working under the slavemaster.
Dont even mention getting a supercar in their lifetime, they cant even pay in full a 2009 toyota, they have to take that into credit, work twice as hard to fucking pay for that credit line or the bank (slavemaster) takes everything they have.

Attachments

• 59901.jpg
    59901.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: totalynotme, Kaari and dbva
dnr but am I a slave if im forbidden to enter 124 countries? :feelswat::feelswat:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: totalynotme, Kaari and dbva
Even if you can buy a mansion and a super car,its still barely worth it bc this will be after 20 years of rotting half your day in a good 9-5 and then even when you buy them you will be at your work most of the day bc you need money to keep financing the house and car

Redpill bs, yes you're a slave but the condition of slaves back in the day are uncomparable, you're not getting whiped for leaving your job, you're not eating the strict minimum while being physically abused, you're not doing a 5am-11pm everyday on the field. Also, those 90% are what makes soyciety run, good luck creating a civilization without 90% of people being peasent. Modern era is the greatest for the average joe. Ungrateful nigger you wouldn't last a day in a pajeet shoes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Thanks for the looksmaxxing advice

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Not a single molecule but real

The school year really made all the users who make compelling threads leave huh

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
i've thought about this in the car on my way back from dinner,
Its funny, the idea of slaves.

The slave owners had to pay for the slaves wellbeing, food, housing, and so the slave owners where like i dont want to do this anymore
So they built up propaganda around slaves and shit, and then finally they were like boom, you guys are free..
So the slaves and the people were so happy, but they didnt realize that they're still fucking slaves in this society, Fucking dumb niggas ahahahah
FUCKING DUMB NIGGAS FELL FOR THE TRAP!!

What happened : the slave owners no longer have to pay for the slaves, but the slaves, now have no housing, no food, no healthcare but at least they're " FREE " JFL HAHAHAHA
So what happens : the now " free " slaves still go back to their slave masters, working under them in the form of a job, but now they have to pay for their own food, housing, healthcare, but at least they're " FREE "
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA THIS IS SO FUNNY

90% of the human population are worthless slaves, fucking worthless meaningless slaves that literally bring nothing to this earth
5% are smart people
And the other 5% are megamind geniuses. I'm in that 5% of megaminds

This is why most humans will never have the money to buy their own fucking not even expensive i consider, like 10 million dollar house, they will simply never in their fucking lifetime be able to afford one,
Simply because thats how the world is designed for them, they're slaves of the society, working under the slavemaster.
Dont even mention getting a supercar in their lifetime, they cant even pay in full a 2009 toyota, they have to take that into credit, work twice as hard to fucking pay for that credit line or the bank (slavemaster) takes everything they have.
dnr @looksmaxxing223 (adonis) mogs you

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223