Everyone is evil and deserves to die

ryanlovestolooksmax

ryanlovestolooksmax

Realest
I truly believe that the people you hang around is the sole reflection of who you are as a person. You may be exposed to things such as belittling, or blatant feminine behavior being shown to the same sex. I hate the people I indulge with, I genuinely hate each and every one of them and that's okay but chances are they probably hate me too. I've learned to look at the world for what it is. Corrupted people abusing tools such as money,looks,fame. This is the ideal reason to looksmax. So you can feel better, develop a complex of superiority, but I don't feel the need for that complex. My aching hatred completely negates any feeling of superiority. I don't want these people to look up to me, they aren't true to themselves and I'm supposed to value their beliefs, their feelings? I've decided that I'm going to live to be the difference that I want to see not just in those around but to others. I want to have indirect influence on how people choose to view each other. If you hate someone then make it apparent, if you love someone then make it apparent. I would go race by race discussing each flaw and each perks to give more of a in-depth explanation but what would that fix? We will still choose to look at things from a external view even though all of us are eternally corrupted, and so I've decided that I won't let my hate for others fully diminish since that's the only thing us as a human race are genuinely good at, but I will still become the ideal representation of what I want to see in the world

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and raleqtambrobret
My mom says I'm a good person

• +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi and cooldude1231
Sometimes I want 2 splash acid on niggas in gta randomly

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: StarvedEpi, wrist cry, scrunchables and 1 other person
I truly believe that the people you hang around is the sole reflection of who you are as a person. You may be exposed to things such as belittling, or blatant feminine behavior being shown to the same sex. I hate the people I indulge with, I genuinely hate each and every one of them and that's okay but chances are they probably hate me too. I've learned to look at the world for what it is. Corrupted people abusing tools such as money,looks,fame. This is the ideal reason to looksmax. So you can feel better, develop a complex of superiority, but I don't feel the need for that complex. My aching hatred completely negates any feeling of superiority. I don't want these people to look up to me, they aren't true to themselves and I'm supposed to value their beliefs, their feelings? I've decided that I'm going to live to be the difference that I want to see not just in those around but to others. I want to have indirect influence on how people choose to view each other. If you hate someone then make it apparent, if you love someone then make it apparent. I would go race by race discussing each flaw and each perks to give more of a in-depth explanation but what would that fix? We will still choose to look st things from a external view even though all of us are eternally corrupted, and so I've decided that I won't let my hate for others fully diminish since that's the only thing us as a human race are genuinely good at, but I will still become the ideal representation of what I want to see in the world
Then become the jack from the movie "the house that jack built"

• +1
Reactions: ryanlovestolooksmax
You have officially lost it

s-l500.jpg

• +1
Reactions: iblamebonesngentics

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Akhi and ryanlovestolooksmax
this is how top of the bull curve niggers feel when they discover muh blekpil brah

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
No humanity lost it
Well your not wrong, the world is messed up and the reason why your saying this is because of your environmental influence. This is genuinely what happens when your forced to surround your self with people you don't truly like whether in a school environment or not.

Indeed we are all sinners and should die, Its human nature to be evil and it allways have been .

• +1
Reactions: theonewhorisesabove
Indeed we are all sinners and should die, Its human nature to be evil and it allways have been .
It doesnt have to be that way though, all we need is a ideal representation.

• +1
Reactions: beniman
But I wouldn't say ur forced, for all I know
Become the difference you want to see in the world ryan

• +1
Humans will allways be evil. More or less it doesnt matter, every person that has walked this earth has been evil except for one but lets not get into religion. People will allways do whats best for them

• +1

Dnr smh

• Ugh..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back