Everyone is so stupid at my school

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
I’m so much smarter then everyone. Nobody has a conscious like I do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rockndogs, Deleted member 3832, DoctorPMA and 4 others
s

• Ugh..
Reactions: Pietrosiek
they probably dont go home after school and watch niche looksmaxing utube videos and browse forums

you are indeed superior

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Aesthetic, chadpreetcel123 and 7 others
Intelligence literally doesnt matter in 2020

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Of course none of your classmates browses these forums jfl. Your classmates are blue pilled Jewish programmed robots. Btw JFL at your subhuman rubber dick erectile dysfunctioncelfromrogainecel

ead44e1a-c8d6-42fb-b1ca-f260cc1490b8-gif.90341

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
i unironically believe you tbh

People have begun to pride themselves in telling others they are stupid trough jewish brainwashing such as (((r/iamverysmart))) :soy: and articles from jew blogs telling people that smart people don't call themselves smart so they start thinking that if they act humble and say they are stupid, they are actually smart. Everyone is so god damn smart and humble nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Achathin
I used to have this mindset. I realized that it wasn't healthy to have a delusion of grandiose.

I used to have this mindset. I realized that it wasn't healthy to have a delusion of grandiose.
Delusion of grandiose is just another bullshit meaningless jewish (((psychologist))) diagnosis. Don't buy into every fancy term you read on Wikipedia

You should think of yourself however you want. Free yourself from caring what others think of you, the juice wants you docile

• +1
Reactions: Achathin
Delusion of grandiose is just another bullshit meaningless jewish (((psychologist))) diagnosis. Don't buy into every fancy term you read on Wikipedia

You should think of yourself however you want. Free yourself from caring what others think of you, the juice wants you docile
What you just said was a kike scam too.
Free yourself from caring what others think of you
tenor.gif

If that isn't the most stereotypical normie thing I've read.

What you just said was a kike scam too.

tenor.gif

If that isn't the most stereotypical normie thing I've read.
Instead of using your blackpilled personality detector to detect quotes youve heard from normies before, how about you use your brain to understand the context, you dumb manlet nigger

You believe its good to care what others think of you? Theyll think the worst if youre ugly and the best if youre goodlooking, its all decided from birth. And if at any point their opinion of you went from good to bad because of something you did, who the fuck cares what some retard thinks?

The only reason people dont tell everyone how smart they are like OP
1582031062093-jpeg.272349
is because of judgement, and I say that does not matter one bit and you should say whatever you think

normies are born stupid

its called consciousness

fucking cringe

You're high iq my bro

Of course none of your classmates browses these forums jfl. Your classmates are blue pilled Jewish programmed robots. Btw JFL at your subhuman rubber dick erectile dysfunctioncelfromrogainecel

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob