everyone just abuses me

romanstock

romanstock

35 yr old virgin
redditors downrated my stuff on amazon cause they went through my comment history and saw me making 'anti-semitic' remarks (o no the truth, defend the system from it u fat fucking female retards), women won't talk to me unless i send them money, father left me homeless on the streets despite having a spare bdr cause his thai wife didnt want me there and he just abused me for asking for a place to stay for a week till i found somewhere, friends never invited me anywhere and always just talked shit about me behind my back, when i managed to hang out with friends the girls always made sure to sort of exclude me so that i'd be the odd one out, homeless guy squirted a bottle at me the other day then laughed about it, every girl ignores and rejects me, food attacks my stomach and ruins my sleep, going for a freaking walk exhausts me now, my neighbour is loud as shit cause im a quiet loser so she feels like she can do whatever she wants and i wont do anything about it, men always shake their head at me for not knowing how to do something when how the f am i meant to know when no one's taught me fuck u

• So Sad
Reactions: gonion wanter and Rimaxtis
poor little boy

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, gonion wanter and romanstock
u sound just like me #abuseddogcrew

• So Sad
Reactions: romanstock