Everyone looks different in every picture.

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
There's no such thing as a 'true to life' or unfrauded pic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, mrriceguyreturn, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
Well akshually buddy,if you use TikTok inverted filter that's totally how people see you irl pal!!!!:soy::soy::soy:

• WTF
Reactions: poopoohead and SecularIslamist
Yeah, you can go up or down at least a point in pics

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Idk all my friends look exactly the same on pics as they look IRL @St.TikTokcel

• +1
Reactions: wificonnector and St.TikTokcel
Even the mirror frauds hard, if no girl has approached me it means I'm truecel right.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clqs, Public_Enemy7 and SecularIslamist
You forgot that on .org 98% of the userbase sees Ramirez in their mirror's reflection.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, fxckz, BrahminBoss and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: wificonnector, poopoohead and St.TikTokcel
Even the mirror frauds hard, if no girl has approached me it means I'm truecel right.
I think it's the culture of our country boyo, you've seen me and even though im not gl by any means, i have decent results on dating apps yet I've never been approached.

That doesn't count you see them IRL and under different conditions, angles and lighting.

Judging a complete stranger from pics such as OLD dating profile is different entirely.

The mirror is the biggest gaslighter.

But no MTN. But you can get approached in right circumstances. Even an ethnic manlet like me did when I was in uni and in a house party. If you rot in you room all day and your only interaction with outside world is grocery shopping. Don't expect it.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
That doesn't count you see them IRL and under different conditions, angles and lighting.

Judging a complete stranger from pics such as OLD dating profile is different entirely.
Ok bro

• JFL
Reactions: wificonnector and St.TikTokcel
You forgot that on .org 98% of the userbase sees Ramirez in their mirror's reflection.
Looking at photos of Ramirez, then looking in the mirror…

It’s a sure way to ruin your day.

Look at photos of Ramirez online for like half an hour then go straight into the bathroom to look in the mirror. You’ll see how ugly as shit you are compared to him. You’ll never be him.

He was a homeless drug addicted smelly loser with no job, but yet he is better than you even if you were the CEO of a million dollar company.

He killed and murdered and was the best looking man to ever walk earth. He had 0 inhibition and was tall as fuck and wide as fuck with a big cock and bones that stick out of his head. You’re just a cuck who will die

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, fxckz, Klasik616 and 2 others

The mirror is the biggest gaslighter.

But no MTN. But you can get approached in right circumstances. Even an ethnic manlet like me did when I was in uni and in a house party. If you rot in you room all day and your only interaction with outside world is grocery shopping. Don't expect it.
Thx for the advice. The mirror is definitely a fraud.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist