Kraken
Yet they are still here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, jué, silently_said and 5 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: exo, Ryldoo IS COPING, Pikabro and 3 others
i agree, lot of retards larping here, but also lot of them are heavy autists rather than ugly

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, ElTruecel, greywind and 3 others
That's exactly why most of them are here, blackpill preys on the attractive as much as the ugly

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
I would be slaying left and right if I wasn't a mentalcel bro trust:incel:

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Prince of Pakistan
6 ft, 6.3x6.2, 3 psl

• +1
I would be slaying left and right if I wasn't a mentalcel bro trust:incel:
If what u say is true, people would kill there siblings to hage your looks. Go and kill yourself, and I sctually mean it. You deserve to die if you’re complaining about not getting girls as somebody who has chad calibre looks. Wasting your potential w ‘muh autism’ shut the fuck up, test your worth on snapchat or KILL YOURSELF.

If what u say is true, people would kill there siblings to hage your looks. Go and kill yourself, and I sctually mean it. You deserve to die if you’re complaining about not getting girls as somebody who has chad calibre looks. Wasting your potential w ‘muh autism’ shut the fuck up, test your worth on snapchat or KILL YOURSELF.

It’s genuinely the truth and I fucking hate it

I'm 6'2, 7.5x5.5 and 2.5 PSL

Im 5’10 mtn/normie with a 13 cm dick and 11 cm thick
I'm honest with you I don't know if I could cope with being 5'10. And 13cm dick is absolutely brutal too. You are strong brother keep it up

I'm 6'4, ~5 psl, 6.8×6.1. Stop lying incel

I'm honest with you I don't know if I could cope with being 5'10. And 13cm dick is absolutely brutal too. You are strong brother keep it up
5’10 is avg where im at and most of the world and 13 cm dick is also average. Statistically people have 5-5.5 inch dicks. 6 inches is not as common as people think because people always bullshit the numbers.

What Im gon do is just use lifts and height lifting shoes and the height maxxing protocol im doing (Barely anybody’s testing this so it may not be cope, but i’ll report back results maybe in 1-2 years)

For dick just do PE

5’10 is avg where im at and most of the world and 13 cm dick is also average. Statistically people have 5-5.5 inch dicks. 6 inches is not as common as people think because people always bullshit the numbers.

What Im gon do is just use lifts and height lifting shoes and the height maxxing protocol im doing (Barely anybody’s testing this so it may not be cope, but i’ll report back results maybe in 1-2 years)

For dick just do PE
pls let me know which heightmaxxxing protocol? yea PE absolutely works, I do it since I'm 18 came from almost 16cm to almost 18cm but it took me like 7 years (I was kinda inconsistent).

• Love it
pls let me know which heightmaxxxing protocol? yea PE absolutely works, I do it since I'm 18 came from almost 16cm to almost 18cm but it took me like 7 years (I was kinda inconsistent).

You need ankleweights. You do leg workout and jump a lot pref w weights so u get microfractures, then either do banded sleeping/bed OR do what I do, lie down or sit down somewhere and let ur feet hang with the ankle weights.

tbh I am not really the type of person to measure progress, rather just see if its visible after 6-9 months.

I think I maybe grew 1-3 mm from doing this for like a 1.5 month

• +1
Reactions: givemeheight and silently_said
Bro u gotta moneymax to also maximize your growth

• +1
Reactions: givemeheight and silently_said
I’m 7’ 9x7 8psl

5'10 , 17.5 cm

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
5ft10.5-11, psl 6.5, 5.1x4.7-8. just have a schizoid pd and ocd diagnosed, so i have to force myself to socialize and waste time on women. still got to 40+ slays before turning 23.