Everyone on the forum should watch this video.

Ruakh

Ruakh

Silver

He has a point.

Why should you stress over things you can't change?
Your race? Your IQ? Your height? Your eye colour? Your hair type? Your dick size? These are all genetic factors that are hard to change.

They are all things that matter in attractiveness, however, if you don't have the power to change them at the moment, don't worry about it.

This was me a year ago: 13 years old. 5'1 94 lbs.
  2   3

The only thing I was worried about was increasing my facial attractiveness. I obsessed over the big things, things I couldn't change like my nose, my eyebrows, my eye shape, my chin, my lips.

This lead me to achieving nothing, all my focus was on consuming looksmaxxing content regarding things I would only be able to change with surgery, which obviously costs a lot of money.

That's when I realised, instead of rotting on this forum and on TikTok all day, maybe I should stop being a bitch and do something productive for once in my life.

8 months later: 5'4 117 lbs.

Now imagine if I spent all that time smashing a hammer against my brow ridge to make it more defined :lul:

Stop rotting on this forum and do shit IRL. Life shouldn't all be about looks. That's the funny thing about the red pill, people who go down that route usually end up more attractive than hardcore black pillers. Why? Because they actually do productive shit that ends up increasing their attractiveness in the end, while the black pill incels who have potential end up rotting in their basements.

Clean your room, make your bed. Limit fapping to once or twice a month. Start the gym or calisthenics, go outside and play with your friends. Play sports, drink water and eat healthy, study. Life doesn't have to be so complicated.

I'm nowhere near model-tier yet. I still have a lot of work to do but I think I've made a noticeable amount of progress, especially with my mentality.

inb4 "not listening to a nigger's advice" :feelsuhh:

Blacks have a lower IQ than other races. Did I let that stop me from making progress? No. stfu and go hit some push-ups

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavic, tomm1453, 5'7 zoomer and 10 others
what a shit thread u little niglet, you should have to score 100 on a built in IQ test on the forum before you can make threads.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender, MaestheticMaso, Clqs and 21 others
kindergarden.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, 5'7 zoomer, Brootal and 5 others
13 years old kid who goes trough puberty thinks he did something to get better looking. Your skin colour just proves your people average IQ (I'm not racist)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 5'7 zoomer, wsada and 7 others
Kys + DNR + Stop coping nigga + you still look like ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, lepo2317, Brootal and 3 others
Blacks have a lower IQ than other races. Did I let that stop me from making progress?
nigga you're 14 what progress? oh, you grew up?:feelshmm::feelshmm:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, 5'7 zoomer, Brootal and 4 others
nigger for gods sake shut the fuck up
you look like shit before and you look like shit now you cool looksmaxxer :cool:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, <6PSLcel, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 3 others
ur 14 :lul:

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and lepo2317
while the black pill incels who have potential end up rotting in their basements.
oh you mean these blackpillers are ugly ?

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and <6PSLcel

He has a point.

Your race? Your IQ? Your height? Your eye colour? Your hair type? Your dick size? These are all genetic factors that are hard to change.

They are all things that matter in attractiveness, however, if you don't have the power to change them at the moment, don't worry about it.

View attachment 2969663View attachment 2969664View attachment 2969670

The only thing I was worried about was increasing my facial attractiveness. I obsessed over the big things, things I couldn't change like my nose, my eyebrows, my eye shape, my chin, my lips.

This lead me to achieving nothing, all my focus was on consuming looksmaxxing content regarding things I would only be able to change with surgery, which obviously costs a lot of money.

That's when I realised, instead of rotting on this forum and on TikTok all day, maybe I should stop being a bitch and do something productive for once in my life.

View attachment 2969677View attachment 2969679View attachment 2969682View attachment 2969684View attachment 2969688View attachment 2969689

Now imagine if I spent all that time smashing a hammer against my brow ridge to make it more defined :lul:

Stop rotting on this forum and do shit IRL. Life shouldn't all be about looks. That's the funny thing about the red pill, people who go down that route usually end up more attractive than hardcore black pillers. Why? Because they actually do productive shit that ends up increasing their attractiveness in the end, while the black pill incels who have potential end up rotting in their basements.

Clean your room, make your bed. Limit fapping to once or twice a month. Start the gym or calisthenics, go outside and play with your friends. Play sports, drink water and eat healthy, study. Life doesn't have to be so complicated.

I'm nowhere near model-tier yet. I still have a lot of work to do but I think I've made a noticeable amount of progress, especially with my mentality.

Blacks have a lower IQ than other races. Did I let that stop me from making progress? No. stfu and go hit some push-ups

just listen to a 14 year old nigga on lookism broooo

jfl, my man, it's loooks looks looks but mirin the gym progress. once u thugmaxx, the bbc halo will save u

He has a point.

View attachment 2969677View attachment 2969679View attachment 2969682View attachment 2969684View attachment 2969688View attachment 2969689

Dogshit looking fucking nigger its over for you in every aspect of your fucking life. Hop on hgh and ai asap you short manlet. Nigger is telling me ''yea bro if you cant change it just accept it'' dumb nigger other niggers should just stay manlets and dont hop on hgh and ai and shouldnt roid because you cant change it anyways. Low iq fag you wont get bitches now you still look like shit. I mog your whole fucking bloodline you fucking low iq fag. Hop on hgh and ai ASAP. Looks are everything and your low iq brain is pissing me off. Stay ugly fucking manlet and just ''dw about the things you cant change'' stfu for gods sake you made me so fucking angry that i could break ur jaw with my bare hands rn.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Well spoken for your age. Don't believe this IQ pseudoscience and log off this forum forever it will do you good.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, <6PSLcel, Ruakh and 2 others
Well spoken for your age. Don't believe this IQ pseudoscience and log off this forum forever it will do you good.
thanks man

• +1
oh you mean these blackpillers are ugly ?

no, i'm referring to forum rotters who accept defeat and try nothing to ascend

• +1
shit thread kys nigger

• +1
“IQ pseudoscience” thanks for outing yourself as a retard

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317

He has a point.

14 year old nigga I will touch you

Don’t listen to this retard. Clearly trying to eliminate the competition lol. Too bad you did such a shit job of it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, moreroidsmoredates and halloweed

He has a point.

you look the same akh

ahh the classic "dont worry about things you cant change" theory.

"why are you stressing over gettin anally raped with a mace rn? you cant control it just relax and focus"

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317 and thebuffdon690
your low iq af

good post bro what you said makes sense, a lot of people here sit on this forum and study optimal eye shape ratios for 17 hours a day instead of actually doing shit to improve their life. dont listen to the haters

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: slavic and Ruakh
ahh the classic "dont worry about things you cant change" theory.

"why are you stressing over gettin anally raped with a mace rn? you cant control it just relax and focus"
you can control getting anally raped with a mace lol. if that's happening to you, defend yourself from the person who's doing that :lul: